Sign in to follow this  
Big Country

Out of curiousity, what is.....

Careful, Big John has been known to kill a man for putting a hugh whole in his roof. Besides, he knows more about you than your own mother, why would you go and call him names? Seems like a foolish move in my opinion.

:D

I had a feeling I might see this again. Did you see the update in the other post for pointing out the error. I won't spoil it for you. Who would make fun of BJ? It's all in good fun as he's well aware of his insane abilities to manage everyones' personal profiles.

That's Grits' son's number how dare you stake your claim to it. You're now on the list. Uhh...don't ask, you know damn well what list.

I had a feeling I might see this again. Did you see the update in the other post for pointing out the error. I won't spoil it for you. Who would make fun of BJ? It's all in good fun as he's well aware of his insane abilities to manage everyones' personal profiles.

Oh, I saw your gold star retort. I got me a chocolate starfish to mark up your board with. :D

69. I can't believe I'm the first to say this, but I love that number, and all it entails.

Lame :D

I know I'm not the only one...but I was 13 and playing ball when he won the national title at UNC (and I was a g'town fan actually) - he became my sports idol as he came into the NBA. Took 23 as a number anytime I could get it - now it's just a number that I stick with.

16....huge Bobby Clarke fan in my younger days of rooting for the Bullies.

Wore it in every sport since then.

Mitch Hedberg's favorite #:

"my favorite number is 4 billion, this isn't good for gambling "come on 4 billion.....

7... sh1t I'm going to need more dice.... like 4 billion divided by 6".

66 Football number

Football- 12 for Stabler, 32 for Mike Curtis(though in all the years I played I never wore either # as I played mostly on Defense and was always in the 50's and 80's or 90's)

Baseball- 21 for Clemente(my idol as a kid though more often than not I wore #13, F the bad luck sheet!!)

Basketball- 44 Jerry West(yet again I was more often than not #13 and an occasional 24)

Rugby- 9 or 13 are the only two numbers I've ever sported in 12+ seasons

Hockey- 9 for Gordie Howe or 4 for Bobby Orr. Wore 4 the only two years I played youth.

7 - Mr. John Elway.

That sucker was sporting #7 in Pop Warner and HS too. Still chasing him around the field in the nightmares I can remember.

Mitch Hedberg's favorite #:

"my favorite number is 4 billion, this isn't good for gambling "come on 4 billion.....

7... sh1t I'm going to need more dice.... like 4 billion divided by 6".

:D:D that's the first thing i thought of when i read this thread

That's Grits' son's number how dare you stake your claim to it. You're now on the list. Uhh...don't ask, you know damn well what list.

:D Actually 00

Favorite number is 7.

I always wore 32 in honor of Kevin McHale in whatever sport I would participate in if I got my pick.

:D Actually 00

12 - a lot of spiritual meaning to this number

23 and 25.

23 was my football number from age 8 up until my jr year in high school. Mark Kelso had the same # in HS and they retired it at that time.

Then I switched to #25.

2 I hit the majority of my home runs on the second strike or with two strikes on me... :D

3 for George H. Ruth

And 44 in football for Floyd Little

I always wore 32 in honor of Kevin McHale in whatever sport I would participate in if I got my pick.

It was 53 for me - for Broncos LB Randy Gradishar.

My basketball number through out High School was 30. But #36 has been a favorite since about that time. I remember watching an Ohio State football game on TV and Chris Spielman had something like 20 tackles...

He has always been one of my favorite players....