[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jamal Lewis to the Browns

justin

Although I'm also not convinced that AD would be available at pick 8 since there are many scenerios for teams to move up to picks 4-7 to grab AD.

Watch that DEN's Dre Bly to WAS for their 1.06 pick rumor now heavily in circulation...

when i first heard this I thought : how big a chip will Jamal Lewis have on his shoulder next year. He's always seemed like a guy that when motivated is VERY dangerous - actually think this moves him up a bit in the RB rankings strangely enough.

when i first heard this I thought : how big a chip will Jamal Lewis have on his shoulder next year. He's always seemed like a guy that when motivated is VERY dangerous - actually think this moves him up a bit in the RB rankings strangely enough.

Remember, you are saying this about a guy who has been hurt the last three years, took a shot in the ankle before most games last year, AND is running behind the Cleveland O line.

I miss Jamal, but I've missed him the last two years. He's done. Good for him getting one more nice payday, but I really think he's done.

It seems like this is said every year. I refuse to believe it anymore. He's done.

Certainly gives CLE more flexibility in the draft. Maybe they do take Quinn. The whole coaching staff including the HC was there at ND's pro day to watch him.

can you say smoke screen?

Certainly gives CLE more flexibility in the draft. Maybe they do take Quinn. The whole coaching staff including the HC was there at ND's pro day to watch him.

They may do that and then take a RB in next year's draft. I'd rather build an offense with a decent QB and crappy halfback than vice-versa.

Now they trade with Buffalo. Switch first round picks...get a extra 3rd.

The Bills get AP and Browns get Quinn!

Just a dream I have... :D

Moving up from 12 to 6 would cost WAY more than one third round pick...