Sign in to follow this  
PantherDave

The ACC Tournament Thread

The paint is equally a nice place to be-our big men can break down your bigs off the dribble just as easily as your boy's can.

If we cqn shut down Thornton and Dudley, we can do it to Costner and McCauley.

Our D hasn't been as tight as yesterday as of yet. It's still early though. Those State legs are going to start getting real heavy.

That was a beautiful stretch of D by the Heels and commented on it myself to some others.

A couple of Wes Miller 3's! :D If we match your 3 pointers today PD, it ain't even gonna be close.

We lost our legs-half time came at a good time for the Pack. Still a good half of championship basketball.

State looks exhausted coming out from the half. The heels have stretched it to 14.

State looks exhausted coming out from the half. The heels have stretched it to 14.

Yes, I'm afraid the wheels may have come off-it's been a hell of a ride though and alot of fun as well.

Pack getting some sympathetic officiating at the moment.

Pack getting some sympathetic officiating at the moment.

:D -coming from a Carolina fan

:D -coming from a Carolina fan

8-3 this half :D

God, we have to get murdered under the boards to get a foul called and we breathe on a pack player out on the perimeter and they call us for a foul.

Another off the ball foul UNC's 10th of the half. :D

Another off the ball foul UNC's 10th of the half. :D

Making excuses already-typical as hell Carolina fine-the only thing that is happening right now is the Heels are getting outplayed-period.

Sorry Sidney, you can't get all the calls.

State doesn't foul! State doesn't foul!

Good game PD. You boys effort was very, very impressive. With the way they are playing right now, it's a shame that they won't make the big dance.

Good game PD. You boys effort was very, very impressive. With the way they are playing right now, it's a shame that they won't make the big dance.

The damge had been done before we hit the tourney B-Good win by the Heels and Congrats on the title. Something tells me this won't be last time we meet for all the marbles as well. We still have a season to finish at least in the Nit Pick-which is light years from where we were told we'd be-Enjoy the title and good luck in the Madness.

Edited by PantherDave

NC State got way too far. Won't be my bracket champions. A good game though and I have to show some respect to NC State for beating VT though.

NC State got way too far. Won't be my bracket champions. A good game though and I have to show some respect to NC State for beating VT though.

Way to far-the Pack earned every step they took because they were one of the best teams this week-end period.

Congrats Billay on the Title! After that Dook game, I just felt that UNC pretty much owned the crown!