[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

beyond boobies

Duchess Jack

20 oz porterhouse medium rare, top shelf tequila straight up no salad, my daughter saying she loves me, hangin' out with my dog at the beach, golf .......... as far as wimmins goes I like them of all shapes, sizes and colors and long as they have nice ankles and no funky ass laugh

Ahhh, now I get it. I like beaver, not the beav. Big difference. And I wouldn't hit a 60 year old Beav, but I would hit a 60 year old beaver.

Wait... so when you say beav do you mean beaver, or do you mean beaver when you say beaver? :D

Edited by TheGrunt

For me I love yellow legal pads. I can't write on white paper and for some reason when i have a yellow legal pad I take better notes.

I love games workshop fantasy models

I love both of my kids sitting on my lap while they are watching blues clues.

I simply love my wife in the most honest way a human can.

And for the past 7 years i've loved my life.

I also love getting my butthole tickled by her tongue.

Edited by cliaz

I'm an azz and thigh man myself(female ya momo's) and as long as the ta ta's are say healthy B cup to modest C cup-I'm good. :D

I'm a thigh and beaver man myself. In my younger days I proved my point to more than a few wimmins by theorizing that small boobies usually equals awesome innermost thighs. I'd be out drinking with friends and start talking my theory. Soon enough, the wimmins would want to play show and tell. I pissed off alot of guys because I got very personal views of their main squeezes. Got a couple black eyes too, but it was worth it. That was the main selling point with my girl. She had the best looking snatch I had ever seen in my life. Better than any Penthouse spread. :D

My Garden, Road trips, Watching Boxing, Big family dinners, My mothers escarole and beans with neckbones, drinking a beer in the yard in our oversized baby pool with my 2 daughters (they arent drinking), wrestling with my dogs, when my bird talks in my ear, rice pudding, black chicks asses, slow drafts

Edited by whomper

Ok, other than the thighs and beavers...

Riding my motorcycle with the wind in my face on a country road

My grandmother's ravioli and my mother's lasagna(both are deceased)

Riding a trolley in Pittsburgh

Rock and Roll

My first cup of coffee on Sunday morning with the newspaper

Football season

Vacations

MARCH MADNESS

Any weird items you just have a thing for?

these buggers ((80pt ridged backing, 20lb paper, quad ruled on the front, narrow rules on the back:tup:)), skeliton keys, clay and pewter mugs, shorts, being able to cross my toes in whatever shoe I am wearing, strange boardgames, bad jokes and sharpies...

I really enjoy designing my own in PDF. Have you ever played around with this :

customizable graph paper