[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Reggie Bush

Popeye

I was just offered Bulger, 1.01 and 1.03 (rookie draft) for Bush and Alex Smith (QB). I already have Jackson, McGahee, K.Jones and Turner. Should I do this in hopes that Peterson lands with a good team and possibly taking CJ with the 3rd? TIA as usual.

I was just offered Bulger, 1.01 and 1.03 (rookie draft) for Bush and Alex Smith (QB). I already have Jackson, McGahee, K.Jones and Turner. Should I do this in hopes that Peterson lands with a good team and possibly taking CJ with the 3rd? TIA as usual.

Hell yeah. I think AP will be good regardless of where he goes. Maybe not immediately, but yeah. Besides, you have a ton of depth, so Bush isnt that big a loss when yer talkin the 1.1 and 1.3.

To me it depends on how much of an upgrade Bulger is at QB for you. If Alex Smith is your starter, you have to do it. In a PPR league I would not do this trade for any reason. If in a non-PPR league I would do it. Reggie Bush is going to be a super-stud in PPR leagues, and you don't trade those types.

To me it depends on how much of an upgrade Bulger is at QB for you. If Alex Smith is your starter, you have to do it. In a PPR league I would not do this trade for any reason. If in a non-PPR league I would do it. Reggie Bush is going to be a super-stud in PPR leagues, and you don't trade those types.

Smith is my starter and it is a ppr league. I turned it down. We start 2 backs and 2 receivers and 1 flex. Flex can be rb, wr, or te. I will be starting Jackson, Bush, and McGahee unless Turner gets dealt. That will be a very good backfield for several years.

Smith is my starter and it is a ppr league. I turned it down. We start 2 backs and 2 receivers and 1 flex. Flex can be rb, wr, or te. I will be starting Jackson, Bush, and McGahee unless Turner gets dealt. That will be a very good backfield for several years.

I think I would have taken that trade. Oh well. It's done.

I agree with SB. Bulger is a large upgrade over Smith, and two of AD, Lynch, or CJ figures to have at least one of the two you would have gotten to be an upgrade over Bush, especially in a ppr league. To get two upgrades and then a chance at another potential top player doesn't happen very often in a trade situation.

I think you really screwed the pooch not accepting this trade.