Sign in to follow this  
thecerwin

Congrats Wiegie

A few weeks ago I decided I needed a new sigline but couldn't come up with anything clever. So I decided to leave it up to the tailgate and host a little contest. You were all playing and choked miserably. That is everyone but wiegie, of course.

He was the first person to read my sigline which was: "First sigline submitted to me by PM will be my sig for 2 weeks."

And if you would direct your attention to my current sigline you see his first-place prize.

Congrats!

A few weeks ago I decided I needed a new sigline but couldn't come up with anything clever. So I decided to leave it up to the tailgate and host a little contest. You were all playing and choked miserably. That is everyone but wiegie, of course.

He was the first person to read my sigline which was: "First sigline submitted to me by PM will be my sig for 2 weeks."

And if you would direct your attention to my current sigline you see his first-place prize.

Congrats!

I was gonna PM one today then said meh

Congrats!

You should use this:

it's one of my favs of all time:

"If all else fails, immortality can always be assured by spectacular error." ~John Kenneth Galbraith

:D With you cliaz, I imagine your wife putting on sime kind of weird puppet show with her vagina to pleasure you... anything but what we would typically think of.

Okay.. who farted? .... cliaz, I'm looking at you

:D Is cliaz rubbing off on me? :tup:

Congrats!

I must have missed this contest. I would have submitted...

"My brother is the star, I'm just a grunt double."

Congrats!

I wouldn't say I choked so much when I read your sig line asking for submission as I could not escape the apathy enveloping the entire request.

I wouldn't say I choked so much when I read your sig line asking for submission as I could not escape the apathy enveloping the entire request.

Better luck next time.

:D:D

You could of went with " I fake my orgasms"

Actually, you could have went with it if you were first to submit it.

why? Just a couple of tools that are clearly products of their enviroments

why? Just a couple of tools that are clearly products of their enviroments

Hi. Thanks for playing. Better luck next time.

The best part about it is that I don't think your brother realizes yet that it insults him too. :D

Yes. Completely oblivious to this fact.

I know what kind of people dwell in the 'gate was well aware of the insulting material that Hugh B Tool potentially could have put on my sigline. Luckily an econ nerd was first to submit and my feelings were only hurt a little. Had Hughbie been first, I would be an emotional wreckage crying and drinking by myself in my closet with the lights turned off.

these guys remind me of the bloder brothers from snl