[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Selection Show Thread

PantherDave

I think the Heels get #1 in the East-Fla #1 in the South Kansas #1 in Mid-West and in a shocker Oregan gets the #1 in the West and UCLA the #2.

If Texas beats KU, that might throw a wrench into KU as a #1. As much as I think UCLA is worthy of a #1, bottom line they blew it in the Pac 10 tourny. Florida needed to win the SEC to have any shot and still might not get a #1, although I think they have turned it on now and are primed and ready to defend their NC.

What happens if Wisconsin beats OSU? This is getting really interesting to say the least. Oh, and UNC winning the ACC is deserved of a #1 IMO.

Just can't wait to see how much azz kiss Dook gets-I bet they get a 3 seed, when they deserve a 4 or 5.

Dook finished the season losing 3 straight. No way they get rewarded for that. They'll get a middle tier seed out in the West.

I think the Heels get #1 in the East-Fla #1 in the South Kansas #1 in Mid-West and in a shocker Oregan gets the #1 in the West and UCLA the #2.

You forgot OhioSt. Definately the #1 Midwest and probably #1 overall. Put Kansas in place of your shocker and there you have it.

Of the 3 teams I root for, West Virginia, Florida, and Pitt, where do you see them landing? I'm afraid my Mountaineers strangth of schedule just isn't gonna cut it. Oh well, they made a nice run considering they lost almost the whole team from last year. Is Pitt a #2 or #3?

Conference USA is just to weak so Memphis will garner a #2 in the East and could meet Carolina in the regional final would be my bet.

U are right that Their conf was very weak

Figured though with 22 game win streak , # 5 ranking and winning their conf title they could sneak a # 1 seed

We shall see ...

Florida might have been the #1 overall, but it must not have been by much to end up with that kind of competition.

I would think Wisconsin and UCLA would be the strongest #2 seeds.

Heels #1 south OSU #1 East and overall 1