Sign in to follow this  
satelliteoflovegm

Anthony Thomas

The Bills signed him today, most probably thought he was already signed, wasn't. Stealing from the other thread I think JJ would be a decent rb choice for the Bills, for a 4th and not the third as thought.

I doubt the Bills would draft Marshawn Lynch (spelling) because I think there is a character issue and Marv Levy is trying, TRYING to get guys clean in this area. Perhaps to a fault...

Perhaps if they investigate and are satisfied he did no wrong they would take a shot...I just doubt it.

Marv Levy

Listen to Levy on 590 when he talks about character issues, must admitt I haven't heard it all yet.

The Bills signed him today, most probably thought he was already signed, wasn't. Stealing from the other thread I think JJ would be a decent rb choice for the Bills, for a 4th and not the third as thought.

I doubt the Bills would draft Marshawn Lynch (spelling) because I think there is a character issue and Marv Levy is trying, TRYING to get guys clean in this area. Perhaps to a fault...

Perhaps if they investigate and are satisfied he did no wrong they would take a shot...I just doubt it.

The Seahawks have had good success since they started cleaning house. I don't know big of an issue it is if you have the right leaders (e.g. New England).