[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

NCAA Pool

Cunning Runt

In case anyone is interested, here's the email I sent last year's entrants recently. Had about 250 last year. pay 4 spots - 40%, 30%, 20%, 10%.

Greetings!!

It's that time of year again - well almost anyway. Tourney Time !!!!

You're receiving this email because I have you in my database from last year.

As always, you may enter as many times as you'd like (the website I've chosen - same as last year's - allows up to 25 per registered person). Invite anyone you want. The more, the better.

$5 per sheet. You pick all the games all the way out. Scoring doubles each round starting at 1pt for first rd games up to 32pts for the championship game. Tiebreaker is total points scored in the championship game.

I'd ask that you register online if possible, but if not, feel free to send me a hard copy after the brackets are announced but in no event after 11:45am a week from Thursday (Mar. 15th).

Here's the link to join the group I've set up. It helps me considerably if you don't use nicknames, but rather something like this Russ Hire, Russ Hire 1, Russ Hire 2. Also, please be sure to allow your email address to be seen if asked. That also helps. Feel free to forward this on to anyone and everyone. Last year's pool was our biggest yet and I'd like to outdo that if we can.

Here's the link:

http://www.pickhoops.com/russhire

You can mail the $5 per sheet to:

Russ Hire

2107 Foxboro Drive

Fort Wayne, IN 46818

Thanks,

Russ

PS - when the brackets ae announced, if you do hard copy, send to the same address or fax to me at 260-424-1077. Or make other arrangements to get sheets to me by calling me at 260-241-7415.

Ok, so your expecting people to mail a stranger $5? Interesting.

Don't enter then.

I've been around long enough for people to know me, just not face-to-face.

Oh...and I somewhat resent the implication you're making by the way.

Ok, so your expecting people to mail a stranger $5? Interesting.

Yeah he's looking to make a killing with all the $5 bills everyone is gonna send him :D If you can't afford to throw away $5 then you shouldn't be even talking shiatt :D

:D

Well, you know....

In my other role as a banker, I do represent Prince Nabib who has $30,000,000 he needs to safely stash away. He could use your help.

Just send me your bank account numbers so I can wire the funds post haste.

I think I entered this contest last year and Cunning Runt didn't send me any money after the tournament was over. :D

(of course, I didn't win the contest, so that might have had something to do with it) :D

Ya know - I'm thinkin' that might have had a little something to do with it.

That and the fact that there really is no pool. I just fish for cash 5 bucks at a time. :tup:

Well, you know....

In my other role as a banker, I do represent Prince Nabib who has $30,000,000 he needs to safely stash away. He could use your help.

Just send me your bank account numbers so I can wire the funds post haste.

:D Mine are the same as ss# 987-65-4321.