[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jerramy Stevens

bushwacked

:D And they kicked Koren off the team :D

Stevens was charged with drunk driving in Seattle in the Seattle area in 2003 after police found two half-empty champagne bottles on the floor of his vehicle during a traffic stop.

In 2001, while playing at the University of Washington, Stevens was charged with hit-and-run after he crashed his car into a Seattle retirement home.

In 2000, he was accused of drugging and raping a 19-year-old girl at the university. The charges were dropped.

Stevens' other past run-ins with police include a 1998 incident in which he broke a man's jaw with a baseball bat.

:D And they kicked Koren off the team :D

Koren's issues came during his pro career and Stevens kept his nose clean during his NFL career (at least for the most part) and was also drafted during the pre-Ruskell era.

Edited by bushwacked

"As (Stevens) exited the truck he dropped his cellphone and wallet on the ground, bent down to pick them up, then stutter-stepped as he started to walk in my direction," the report said.

Well, that's one move he's got down. :D

Salty Senorita

:doh:

And it gets funnier

Stevens was charged with drunk driving in Seattle in the Seattle area in 2003 after police found two half-empty champagne bottles on the floor of his vehicle during a traffic stop.
:tup:

In 2001, while playing at the University of Washington, Stevens was charged with hit-and-run after he crashed his car into a Seattle retirement home.
:D

The guy is a train-wreck :D

How do you lower your value even more as a free agent? Man what a dunce.

:D

Who the heck is gonna sign this guy now? I mean seriously...you pull this stunt and think you can convince some GM that you're fine and will play hard for them? I hope this doofus doesn't expect big bucks...because he is not getting that.

His Josh Gordon was rolled up in a napkin and stuffed in his back pocket. I can already hear the - "Someone else put that there" coming. What a Megan Fox. Never liked this guy.

What happened with the Hasselhoff avi?

Who the heck is gonna sign this guy now? I mean seriously...you pull this stunt and think you can convince some GM that you're fine and will play hard for them? I hope this doofus doesn't expect big bucks...because he is not getting that.

He clearly has other issues that need to be addressed that trump his professional career (or lack thereof).

He clearly has other issues that need to be addressed that trump his professional career (or lack thereof).

Yeah - Jerramy is such a moron- and obviously needs some serious help. He kept preaching to the media how he didn't drink after the Washington DUI's, and he was all over town pounding double bacardi and cokes. Plus, anyone, who has gone out in Scottsdale knows you do not even chance drinking and driving there b/c da police are everywhere at night and they will get ya.

Too bad, too because Jerramy was such a nice, humble dude...........