[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Word to the wise

PantherDave

My plan of action is to get the girls in bed in the next 30 mins, then get in the whirlpool with Mrs. PD (yes Big Country-you will be there in spirit) and try to steam and bubble the gheyness out of my body. If this does not work, we may have to ask DMD to :D this place and send in the cleaners :D

My plan of action is to get the girls in bed in the next 30 mins, then get in the whirlpool with Mrs. PD (yes Big Country-you will be there in spirit) and try to steam and bubble the gheyness out of my body. If this does not work, we may have to ask DMD to :D this place and send in the cleaners :D

I'll suggest for you to ask Mrs. PD to help 'cleans' your spirit by celebrating Steak and BJ day with you. This way you can go to bed tonight all well knowing that as far as your sexuality goes... you're safe.

I'll suggest for you to ask Mrs. PD to help 'cleans' your spirit by celebrating Steak and BJ day with you. This way you can go to bed tonight all well knowing that as far as your sexuality goes... you're safe.

I just got Mrs. PD the Cadillac she wants(loaded SRX), so I don't expect any problems, but my sweet tooth has kicked in....so I'll buddy up with a session of 69 :D

I just got Mrs. PD the Cadillac she wants(loaded SRX), so I don't expect any problems, but my sweet tooth has kicked in....so I'll buddy up with a session of 69 :D

In the long history of relationships it never did hurt to share the pleasure both ways.

:sigh: Now if only I had a Mrs. Grunt girlfriend to celebrate this great day with today. :sigh:

In the long history of relationships it never did hurt to share the pleasure both ways.

:sigh: Now if only I had a Mrs. Grunt girlfriend to celebrate this great day with today. :sigh:

Nothing wrong with a little manual labor there Grunt- Man the Fug up :D

According to the wikipedia:

Gigi is a 1945 novel by the French writer Colette about a wealthy cultured man of fashion who discovers he is in love with a young Parisian girl being groomed for a career as a grande cocotte and eventually marries her.

A young Parisian girl being groomed for a career as a grande cocotte... :D I don't know what a grande cocotte is but if she takes care of business like the best of 'em then I'm in.

PD, you've been masking your gayness by posting your sexual exploits with your so called "wife". This is a cry for help, in that your "wife" is more H8tank like than Vicky like.

Time to escape the Crock Pot Closet in which you reside, and say to the world:

'I am Gay, and I Love the Teal Blue of the Panther's Uniforms"

PD, you've been masking your gayness by posting your sexual exploits with your so called "wife". This is a cry for help, in that your "wife" is more H8tank like than Vicky like.

Time to escape the Crock Pot Closet in which you reside, and say to the world:

'I am Gay, and I Love the Teal Blue of the Panther's Uniforms"

The pure genius of this man is legend I tell ya-pure legend :D

My plan of action is to get the girls in bed in the next 30 mins, then get in the whirlpool with my pool boy Javiar (yes Big Country-I will jerk off to your sweet hairy a$$) and try to give him a Cleveland steamer, a chili rainbow and a portuguese breakfast. If this does not work, we may have to ask DMD to dress up like an ewok wearing a thong and dance around my bedroom throwing 18inch black dildos at me while spitting on me and calling me a worthless nasty little boy.

Whoa dude What the f'ck. :D

I just got Mrs. PD the Cadillac she wants(loaded SRX), so I don't expect any problems

Not trying to be rude here, but combining this post with the post you made about a week ago concerning your wife and her engagement ring makes it seem that your wife is somewhat of a gold-digger. I am not suggesting that she is a gold-digger, but rather, I am suggesting that perhaps you might want to rethink your attitude towards your wife.

Not trying to be rude here, but combining this post with the post you made about a week ago concerning your wife and her engagement ring makes it seem that your wife is somewhat of a gold-digger. I am not suggesting that she is a gold-digger, but rather, I am suggesting that perhaps you might want to rethink your attitude towards your wife.

I'm just curious what type of coin PD has. He's bragged about mentioned a fully loaded Caddy and 300Z in the last couple of days. :D

Edited by Puddy

No, she spaces things out quite nicely, and I move into a new car when the waranaty is up, which her's was on her mini-van. I'm sorry I gave that impression, as nothing is further from the truth. She devotes her time and wants to the girls and often puts the things she wants or needs on the back-burner. She did not want a Cadillac because she just wanted one-I was/am the one who wanted to get her a new car,as she said she was OK with the van-so that's was my call-not her's. Also, I need no re-thinking on my attitude towards my wife as she is as good or better than gold....but a gold digger-No, and she worked her own job until the second child was born and has a very nice 401K of her own money. Word to the wise...again-perception is hardly ever reality.