[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

you're stuck in a room

montster

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok so I've collected 3 white balls, 1 black one, 2 green ones, a white cube, a glass and some sort of cane. I also found a picture of 2 cats in a sink under a faucet. There are 3 locked draws I can't get into with ! on them. White things that look like cup holders. In the bottom draw of the desk there is some case that has white and black boxes on it when you click on them. There's also some secret flap in the wall that opens and there are 4 pictures of all different kinds of animals- cats, butterflies, rabbits, fish, etc. and when you push the green button a shelf shoots out. Then on the desk there are several books that have something to do with the cats and the faucet, the cube and what looks to be the marbles. One of them has what looks like directions on how to use the cube and the other looks like a page was ripped out. What does it all mean? :D

Edited by irish

it definitlely is a pain... I had to cheat to get through it.

I just found the balled up piece of paper that has a nice clue about the blocks in the bottom desk draw. :D BRB... Ok that didn't work. :D

Edited by irish

Any ideas you'd like to share fellas?

Edited by irish

use the cane to move the couch.

use the pencil in one of the books.

use the combo on the balled up paper.

use the screwdriver to unscrew the screws

use keys to open the drawers

I've tried to do this and it hasn't worked. I don't have a pencil, screwdriver or keys, I guess they're all under the couch?

Edit: Just found the red pencil. Ok so I have a red flower now.

Edited by irish

hook the bottom middle of the couch, it moves you under the couch

hm, i don't remember having to do that. i used the cane on something else.

what i found frustrating was the trial-and-error clicking, where i swear i clicked all around a certain object with no results, then i read what to do, clicked in the same spot again, and it mysteriously worked.

use the cane to move the couch. DONE

use the pencil in one of the books. DONE

Cannot find a 'combo' or balled up paper. No screwdriver or screws, unless there are screws on the box in the desk. I assume the keys are in the think that is unscrewed.

use the cane to move the couch. DONE

use the pencil in one of the books. DONE

Cannot find a 'combo' or balled up paper. No screwdriver or screws, unless there are screws on the box in the desk. I assume the keys are in the think that is unscrewed.

Click around to the right side of the desk for the balled up paper......when you find it, look carefully at one of the books to see how to use it.

I can't find the third way to use the cane and I don't know what the catapault thing in the drawer in the little stand is for.

anyone know what the green book is telling you?

Take the box, poke a hole in both ends, shine a light through it.