[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

you're stuck in a room

montster

So when you have the combination right, is it apparent or do you have to click some more after getting the thing to slide out of the wall?

It is apparent. The trickiest part for me was realizing that the picture of the bunny isn't a bunny.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I do know you get a glass of muddy water.

I can't get the spheres in the right order. I'm like brain dead or something.

It is apparent. The trickiest part for me was realizing that the picture of the bunny isn't a bunny.

I learned from your mistake but still cannot get it. From reading I've learned the 4th character is the butterfly (I wasn't able to shine a light through the box because evidently I'm a moran), maybe that's my issue? I've got orange cat, red flower, blue duck (or whatever that thing is), and green butterfly?

I learned from your mistake but still cannot get it. From reading I've learned the 4th character is the butterfly (I wasn't able to shine a light through the box because evidently I'm a moran), maybe that's my issue? I've got orange cat, red flower, blue duck (or whatever that thing is), and green butterfly?

You've probably have to do the box thing. You need the box and the screwdriver.

You've probably have to do the box thing. You need the box and the screwdriver.

I'm fine with really specific directions :D PM them if you don't want to ruin it for everyone reading along.

Thanks to fatman, I'm on to the next step.

Hint: It's not enough to know the combination, you actually have to find the clues before it'll work.

Edited by tonyr0802

you can cheat. once you know three of the characters, you can do trial and error on the fourth one and get it. but the "bunny" screwed me, too, and then i realized it made sense it wasn't a bunny.

you can cheat. once you know three of the characters, you can do trial and error on the fourth one and get it. but the "bunny" screwed me, too, and then i realized it made sense it wasn't a bunny.

I tried that (knowing about the bunny thing) and it still didn't work for me.

Code on what wall?? I've got the piece of paper with the orage thing, found the blue object, the pic with the green border and the red drawing, but haven't got a clue where to use this info??

click on the hanging plant. you should notice something in the bottom right of the frame.

i put the code in on the wall and nothin happens :D

FWIW.....

I have no idea what the pic of the cats mean, but I seem to have everything else.

2P=W

PW=G

PG=B

Black is the heaviest Then

Green

White

Pink

:D And I was good in algbra.

OK, so I got that. Got the frog. Got the pic with the gold sphere, but now I'm stuck...

Did you get the frog's feet?