[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Looking ahead

billay

Thanks but BC is going to get annihilated. They looked good against TT but the Raiders defense wasn't anything compared to what BC has seen all year in the ACC or will see from G'Town. Plus BC has no answer for Hibbert inside. Tyrelle Blair is tall but he's soft.

UNC got a little scare when E. Kentucky went on that 32-9 run, but they finished strong.

Old Big East rivals BC and GTown face off in the next round. I really think BC can give Gtown some trouble.

I'll be pulling for ya, VIG.

If Hibbard (sp?) can stay out of foul trouble, I think the Hoyas take this one. He is one big dude.

Thanks but BC is going to get annihilated. They looked good against TT but the Raiders defense wasn't anything compared to what BC has seen all year in the ACC or will see from G'Town. Plus BC has no answer for Hibbert inside. Tyrelle Blair is tall but he's soft.

UNC got a little scare when E. Kentucky went on that 32-9 run, but they finished strong.

Is this that reverse psychology thing again? :D BC is a very physical team and they excel when the refs let 'em play which is usually the case in the tourney. I like their chances in a physical game. If they can keep it close, and Rice hits some of those jumpers.....

Sorry VIG but I have Gtown in my Final4.

Tenn. throwing up 121 today is a bit concerning for my Cavaliers, although I did feel that they played some of the best defense today than they have in a long time. Hopefully that carries over.

I didn't see the game, was TN that good or was LBS that bad???

Is this that reverse psychology thing again?

A little of both. :D

BC actaully played with some fire and took one of the best teams in the country to the wire today. Honestly, they have looked like they were just playing out the schedule for the last three weeks of the regular season and I was embarassed by the showing. I guess they were prepping for the NCAA's. Both games in the tourney they upped their defensive intensity and showed a little balls. I'm proud even though they lost. Georgetown is clearly a better team but BC sucked it up and held their own. Tyrese Rice is becoming one of the better guards in college now. Will be interesting to see what he can do next year with a limited supporting cast.