Sign in to follow this  
PantherDave

Reynolds Rumbles Once Again.

http://www.gopack.com/ViewArticle.dbml?SPI...0&ATCLID=827452

Good Article and you'd have to have gone to a game here to understand how loud it gets in this place when the Wolf Pack Nation is fired up. The game sold out in 3 1/2 hours-The Red Foxes are in for a shock tonight as Reynolds Rumbles!!! GO WOLFPACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.gopack.com/ViewArticle.dbml?SPI...0&ATCLID=827452

Good Article and you'd have to have gone to a game here to understand how loud it gets in this place when the Wolf Pack Nation is fired up. The game sold out in 3 1/2 hours-The Red Foxes are in for a shock tonight as Reynolds Rumbles!!! GO WOLFPACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

N.I.T. :D

Silly me...

for some reason I thought you paying homage to J.R. Reynolds for coming back to form and dropping 28 on the great danes today! :D

Silly me...

for some reason I thought you paying homage to J.R. Reynolds for coming back to form and dropping 28 on the great danes today! :D

Both Singletary and Reynolds played very well and if they go UVa goes right along with them-fine performance by the Hoo's. :D

N.I.T. :D

Well it beats "season over" say what ya will-NCAA Tourney or NIT-The WolfPack is playing some of the best ball in the nation right now at a tournament level, 6-1 to be exact, and are a lock to return to the Dance next year....but it's post-season....and another 20 win season at NC State.

Edited by PantherDave

:D again. NIT is lame, no one cares but you ACC slappies.

Edited by chiefjay

Once again PD must open up College B-Ball 101.

No, the NIT is not the NCAA's, but it is continued practice time and playing time as a unit with and end goal in sight. This is advantagous to the NCAA teams and NIT teams as the rest of the teams not in post season play can not practice or work strategy. Plus, it gives each team more exposure to recruits and makes $$ for the schools.

Huddler

Member No.: 458

again. NIT is lame, no one cares but you ACC slappies.

Edited by PantherDave

Once again PD must open up College B-Ball 101.

No, the NIT is not the NCAA's, but it is continued practice time and playing time as a unit with and end goal in sight. This is advantagous to the NCAA teams and NIT teams as the rest of the teams not in post season play can not practice or work strategy. Plus, it gives each team more exposure to recruits and makes $$ for the schools.

Huddler

Member No.: 458

again. NIT is lame, no one cares but you ACC slappies.

I got to admit that had my Huskies been in the N.I.T. I would have been fired up to see a few more games too. I'm still in shock that they didn't get invited to the "little" dance :D They should have got in and deserved a shot before Stanford in the Big One. Their 1-10 road record killed them. Too young to handle adversity on the road.