Gorzo

2 Players Only Can Keep One

I would forfeit the following round picks for the players...

Reggie Brown would be a 6th round pick.

DeAngelo Williams would be a 7th round pick.

I need to make my decision by the NFL draft.

DeAngelo is going to burst onto the scene this year. The Cats can't afford to hold him back again. By this time next year he will be a certifiable stud going into his third season.

Edited by Seahawks21

Weren't you the one asking if Leon Washington's keeper value would be higher then DeAngelo William's if the Jets didn't add a RB and the Panthers kept Foster? If DeAngelo Williams is going to be a certified stud then how can you debate his value vs. Leon Washington?

Gorzo - To answer the question I think DeAngelo would be the way to go. It depends on the rest of your roster though. If you have 3 good RBs and no WR then you might want to think about keeping Brown.

Weren't you the one asking if Leon Washington's keeper value would be higher then DeAngelo William's if the Jets didn't add a RB and the Panthers kept Foster? If DeAngelo Williams is going to be a certified stud then how can you debate his value vs. Leon Washington?

Gorzo - To answer the question I think DeAngelo would be the way to go. It depends on the rest of your roster though. If you have 3 good RBs and no WR then you might want to think about keeping Brown.

:D Good RB's are hard to come by - but if you are set at RB Brown is a quality WR.

No, sorry, I don't have Leon Washington...wasn't me.

Thanks for the advice.

No, sorry, I don't have Leon Washington...wasn't me.

Thanks for the advice.

Gorzo, I was talking about Seahawks21, not you. I believe in another post he was asking advice about who was the better keeper between Leon Washington & DeAngelo Williams.

Let's see, take D Williams & a 6th rounder or Brown & a 7th rounder?

Hmmmmmmmmmm...

I'll take door #1, Monty! Gimmee D Williams & that 6th rounder, please.

I like Williams. Is a matter of time before he takes over full-time. The question is when not if.

DeAngelo Williams

Gorzo, I was talking about Seahawks21, not you. I believe in another post he was asking advice about who was the better keeper between Leon Washington & DeAngelo Williams.

I was really just putting the feelers out there to see how high people were on Washington, and whether or not I should put him on my radar or just let him go as I planned.