[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

BBQing

Ursa Majoris

It's mid-March here in Minny and it's about 35 degrees but at the UM household it's the first BBQ of the season. :D

The grill has just been trundled out and lit - steaks are a-comin' soon. :D

Had to shovel the snow off the patio but it's gonna be worth it.

It's mid-March here in Minny and it's about 35 degrees but at the UM household it's the first BBQ of the season. :D

I've had the perfect storm here: decent weather and the local butcher shop had a special on NY strips. I've eaten 6 or 7 pounds of that beef over the last week or so... and I have discovered that I never get sick of steak.

2 nights ago we fired up the grill for the first time for some some kielbasa. Delicious .Strange weather here on the east coast..Practically no jacket weather on thursday then an ice/ snow storm the next 2 days.

Edited by whomper

I think that in this usage BBQing = cooking on a grill. It doesn't necessarily imply the slathering of sweet sauce upon the items being cooked.

sorry, I forgot the yankeeisms

'teve ... you disappointment me ... how could you mention bbq, grilling AND smoking without bringing up the big green egg :D

The Egg is all knowing and all being. One does not need to mention what was, what is, and what always shall be. It is there. It is a constant. So it shall remain.

there is bbq

there is grilling

there is smoking

so let it be written, so let it be done.

True words spoken here.