Sign in to follow this  
PantherDave

3 weeks until the Masters.

I feel there will be little drama this year-either Tiger, Phil or DeMarco will win it, and I'm saying DeMarco breaks through for his one and only major and dons the Green Jacket. The other scenario is Tiger jells and runs away with it, or Phil just put's it on CC (cruise control) and plods to a 2 shot win. This is the way it will go down-one of the three.

I feel there will be little drama this year-either Tiger, Phil or DeMarco will win it, and I'm saying DeMarco breaks through for his one and only major and dons the Green Jacket. The other scenario is Tiger jells and runs away with it, or Phil just put's it on CC (cruise control) and plods to a 2 shot win. This is the way it will go down-one of the three.

Aww golf nice for sat &sun afternoon naps.

Feels weird. Here it is late march and no TPC here in Jax. TPC will now be in May instead.

Didn't we used to do a Huddle Masters Tournament?

I don't remember how or who ran it ... but could be fun for this coming week/weekend.

Feels weird. Here it is late march and no TPC here in Jax. TPC will now be in May instead.

Forgot the TPC was moved. :D

Maybe it will work out for the benefit of the TPC, but I got to think it hurts the Masters a little. Might just be me, but does it seem like the build up or anticipation of the the Masters is abit down this year? TPC was a great lead in to the golf season. Now it seems like the Masters is the first tournament of the year.

I don't see DiMarco making it happen.

Probably be another Tiger show.

I'm hoping Ernie wins. Because I like him, and he's on my fantasy team. :D

Going into Sunday's final round Tiger has worked his way back into contention.

Big time. I'm hoping, with the course supposedly playing like a British Open course, Justin Rose makes it happen today. :D