[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

SUNDAY April 8th

Mark5

FINALLY, after paying HBO for what seems like 3 years (actually I always have had it) the final 8-9 episodes of Tony and tha Boys is coming back..

Whats your thoughts on the Sopranos? I was a bit disappointed this last time (the reflection years and such) it just isn't as intense as it used to be..

Entourage-- read an article with Marky Mark and it started out about his early years but has strayed pretty good now. I still like the show but what actor that early in his career would blow off studio execs and expect to still make a living?

Call me late to the party.

Just this weekend, I started watching the first season of Sopranos. I have never had HBO, so when Netflix came along I just started watching all these different series---Nip Tuck, Weeds, Oz, etc.

Entourage is friggin awesome!

Edited by Skilly

Im psyched for the Sopranos but IMO they need to finish strong..Last years Johnny cakes nonsense and lack of real action was a bummer. I cant get on board with Entourage..Everytime I give it a shot I see a bunch of dopes sack leeching that main guy..

Awesome :D Entourage has replaced Sopranos as my #1 show on HBO. So effing well written and funny - we have discussed it ad nauseum here, but 30 minutes is not enough -

Also have dug in with The Wire and Six Feet Under season 1 ep 1 - both shows are outstanding as well. Not sure how I missed Six Feet Under, but what a great show.

Im psyched for the Sopranos but IMO they need to finish strong..Last years Johnny cakes nonsense and lack of real action was a bummer. I cant get on board with Entourage..Everytime I give it a shot I see a bunch of dopes sack leeching that main guy..

Umm.....hense the whole concept of the show......I probably just got hooked like the biggest fish ever....at least I hope so :D