[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade advice

Tuff Luck

After reading some of these posts I have bought into the RB keeping. I am planning on keeping LJ, Willis, Jacobs and Benson for sure. My next 2 keepers IMO are Colston and Andre. I think I can move Colston for Ronnie Brown or Fitz. Should I try for Brown if so should I only keep 5 all RBs? Roster in the sig.

Since you only start 2 RBs, i don't see the point in keeping 5.

From what i understand, you are keeping 6 players. So i would go LJ, Willis and Benson for RBs, then Colston and Andre for WRs. Then i would think about keeping a QB, possibly Young depending on how long you can keep your players.

The only possible reasons for keeping so many additional RBs on your roster are: 1) You know you can get greater value in a trade than what it took to acquire them, or 2) you keep them from benefitting your primary rival(s) for a title bid.

The obvious problem is that having bench warmers occupy keepers who would have starting spots at other positions is that you are that much further behind others' starters, which is where you (obviously) generate your scoring.

This hoarding RB stuff seems silly to me. I don't get why anyone would give up Colston to acquire what would be their 5th RB in a start 2 RB league unless they had plans to immediately turn them into a stud QB or WR in a subsequent trade.

You already have 2 young stud WRs - what do you think you'd recover in a trade for a kept RB?

After reading some of these posts I have bought into the RB keeping. I am planning on keeping LJ, Willis, Jacobs and Benson for sure. My next 2 keepers IMO are Colston and Andre. I think I can move Colston for Ronnie Brown or Fitz. Should I try for Brown if so should I only keep 5 all RBs? Roster in the sig.

Bronco Billy's post is pretty clear.

IMO, both Colston and Andre Johnson should be included in your Keepers along with LJ, Benson, and either McGahee or Brown. What you probably want to do is trade McGahee and Brown, or both, for another Top RB or Tier 1 WR.

Keep as many RB's as possible unless you are in love with your WR's. Stacking RB's ALWAYS works out. Three weeks into the season, you can flat out get any other position player you want for a decent RB. You will be able to trade Willis McGahee and whatever QB you draft for Carson Palmer if the guy needs RBs. You could get Chad Johnson. You could even trade two of your pretty good RB's for one great one. RB's are gold. The guy with the fattest pocket wins in keeper leagues. Screw making a starting lineup unless you are pretty sure you are going to win a championship. Accumulate as much RB talent as you can, and finally, when you think you've got enough, start unloading it for whatever players you want. I have had much success with this theory, and as others in my keeper have taken note, they are on the verge of success as well. Last year, a guy dropped his whole team and took RB's with his first 7 picks. This year, he damn well may win it once he moves one for a QB.