[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Baseball 1-10 Pool

Timmypg

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey wiegie, you wanna split the Royals? Can't believe I missed this. I'll paypal ya' half the entry fee.

you snooze, you lose

:D

Just kidding--since I haven't sent my money in yet, why don't you take them all on your own? Good luck!

Weigie & Bier, I'm sorry you didn't get your teams back but this was just a last second idea. If Alchico doesn't get a 2nd one going and we have interest after the all-star break I'll try to run two. One for these people again and I'll see if I can find last years players and run one for them.

Also, thank you Puddy & Billy for your kind words. You guys get first dibs next time. :D

Also, VIG :D

eh...reality is that in the end it's no sweat. it was very disappointing to have it all be completed before i could see the thread.....

have fun guys

you snooze, you lose

Just kidding--since I haven't sent my money in yet, why don't you take them all on your own? Good luck!

I don't want to take them from you. I know they are such a hot commodity. :D

I'll get in on the next one.

But I don't really want them. You can have them.

You do realize we are fighting over the Royals, right?

I'll take 'em, but only if you really don't want them. Seriously. I don't want to be on the other side of the wiegie sarcastic wit from here to eternity.

I will start a second pool but i need help finding the old threads. I've tried the search but can't find them. Big John, help!!!

It will be for last years players first and I think we should use the shutout (0) so if someone has the same team in both pools it may make the results a little differant.

I'll start a new thread, this morning

I'll take 'em, but only if you really don't want them. Seriously. I don't want to be on the other side of the wiegie sarcastic wit from here to eternity.

I honestly think it makes sense to have an actual fan of the Royals (if there really is such a thing) take them in this contest, so I seriously want you to have them. :D

There will only be sarcastic comments in the unlikely event that the Royals end up winning the contest. :D

I will start a second pool but i need help finding the old threads. I've tried the search but can't find them. Big John, help!!!

It will be for last years players first and I think we should use the shutout (0) so if someone has the same team in both pools it may make the results a little differant.

I CALL DIBS ON THE CARDINALS. :D

:D There were a few pools:

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=142304

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=143629

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=149214

One question that came up last year. Are your going to use the date the first team who scores 1-10 or the number of games? I think Whomper used date last year as it is much easier to administer. Maybe number of games as a tiebreaker if two teams win on the same day? Or would they just split the pot regardless of number of games?

One question that came up last year. Are your going to use the date the first team who scores 1-10 or the number of games? I think Whomper used date last year as it is much easier to administer. Maybe number of games as a tiebreaker if two teams win on the same day? Or would they just split the pot regardless of number of games?

I guess:

puddy