[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Huddle Help

Vinatieri Is God

Guys,

Wondering if I could illicit some help. I have been in negotiations to purchase Red Sox season tickets from someone who I have never met. He claims that he has moved and can no longer use the tickets. Here is our last correspondence:

Here is how I sell the tickets so you can inspect them before I receive payment and so we can both be protected . Go to www.experts-ltd.com , register with them, and get back to me when you have done that. Also read their pages so you know how they work. I will start a transaction with them as soon as you agree. They will take care of the shipping and of our transaction.

I will explain you how it works in steps :

1. I give them the tickets for packing and shipping

2. You send them the money

3. They send you the tickets

4. You receive the tickets and you will have a 3-30 days inspection period to inspect them and check them ( i will receive the money ONLY if you agree to keep the tickets , if not you will be fully refunded by the shipping company )

5. If all is OK and you decide to keep the tickets I will receive the payment

Has anyone had any experience with this website in any transactions? I'm obviously not sending thousands of dollars to a complete stranger, yet I'd love to get these tix. Thanks in advance.

ViG

Guys,

Wondering if I could illicit some help. I have been in negotiations to purchase Red Sox season tickets from someone who I have never met. He claims that he has moved and can no longer use the tickets. Here is our last correspondence:

Here is how I sell the tickets so you can inspect them before I receive payment and so we can both be protected . Go to www.experts-ltd.com , register with them, and get back to me when you have done that. Also read their pages so you know how they work. I will start a transaction with them as soon as you agree. They will take care of the shipping and of our transaction.

I will explain you how it works in steps :

1. I give them the tickets for packing and shipping

2. You send them the money

3. They send you the tickets

4. You receive the tickets and you will have a 3-30 days inspection period to inspect them and check them ( i will receive the money ONLY if you agree to keep the tickets , if not you will be fully refunded by the shipping company )

5. If all is OK and you decide to keep the tickets I will receive the payment

Has anyone had any experience with this website in any transactions? I'm obviously not sending thousands of dollars to a complete stranger, yet I'd love to get these tix. Thanks in advance.

ViG

Looks legit....but check the English grammar

Third Party Agency - we act as a trusted middle-man for both the seller and buyer, offering them great security and fast movement for national and international transactions. Our fees are not cheap, but still, when dealing with your money or merchandise as we do the money is not important. If you will not be satisfied with our way of dealing with your belongings then we will refund you with any fee you have paid.

Their Verisign accreditation looks OK. Funny how a Google search turns up zilch..... :D

Edited by Ursa Majoris

Danger... Danger... I live in the northeast, and haven't heard of this for red sox tickets. I especially don't like #4. I'm not familiar with any legit shops offering a minimum time for inspection. Just simply a 30 day money back guarantee. That raised a red flag for me right away.

Danger... Danger... I live in the northeast, and haven't heard of this for red sox tickets. I especially don't like #4. I'm not familiar with any legit shops offering a minimum time for inspection. Just simply a 30 day money back guarantee. That raised a red flag for me right away.

This isn't a ticket broker it's a guy who claims to own the tickets himself

considering how much your talking, would it not be as easy to just go meet the guy (I'm assuming he didn't move to Kuala Lumpar)

The concept expressed by the company is a legit middle-man one but unfortunately you'd still be putting some trust in something you don't know.

Definitely worth the plane trip once I can confirm authenticity. I sent him a follow up asking for the name on the account (I have an acquaintance in the Sox organization - not anyone important but in a position where she could confirm a name for sure). And I gave him a work telephone number. We'll see how it plays out from here. I know if it's a scam he won't call on the phone or give me the name.

One of the blurbs over on the right uses the company name Freight Experts (PVT) LTD. PVT seems to be associated with companies based in India.

"I have always aimed at providing the complete service to our corporate clients, so they never need to worry about any aspect of the shipping process. I believe we have achieved that aim and that the qualities that make us different - our attention to detail, our friendly, professional approach, and the fact that we care - is what each and every one of our clients takes away from their own personal experience of Freight Experts (PVT) LTD"

- Adam Barton,

General Manager

:D

here is the information about their domain name ownership:

Domain Name.......... experts-ltd.com Creation Date........ 2007-03-16 Registration Date.... 2007-03-16 Expiry Date.......... 2008-03-16 Organisation Name.... Katelyn Bennett Organisation Address. 11822 Valley Creek North Drive Organisation Address.  Organisation Address. Indianapolis Organisation Address. 46229 Organisation Address. IN Organisation Address. UNITED STATESAdmin Name........... Katelyn Bennett Admin Address........ 11822 Valley Creek North Drive Admin Address........  Admin Address........ Indianapolis Admin Address........ 46229 Admin Address........ IN Admin Address........ UNITED STATES Admin Email.......... bnntt_ktlyn@yahoo.com Admin Phone.......... +1.3174528868 Admin Fax............ Tech Name............ YahooDomains TechContact Tech Address......... 701 First Ave. Tech Address.........  Tech Address......... Sunnyvale Tech Address......... 94089 Tech Address......... CA Tech Address......... UNITED STATES Tech Email........... domain.tech@YAHOO-INC.COM Tech Phone........... +1.6198813096 Tech Fax.............  Name Server.......... ns1.astrahosting.com Name Server.......... ns2.astrahosting.com

It looks like the domain was just registered this month. I would have a hard time giving a large sum of money to a company that I couldn't find on google that just registered their site this month.

here is the information about their domain name ownership:

Domain Name.......... experts-ltd.com Creation Date........ 2007-03-16 Registration Date.... 2007-03-16 Expiry Date.......... 2008-03-16 Organisation Name.... Katelyn Bennett Organisation Address. 11822 Valley Creek North Drive Organisation Address.  Organisation Address. Indianapolis Organisation Address. 46229 Organisation Address. IN Organisation Address. UNITED STATESAdmin Name........... Katelyn Bennett Admin Address........ 11822 Valley Creek North Drive Admin Address........  Admin Address........ Indianapolis Admin Address........ 46229 Admin Address........ IN Admin Address........ UNITED STATES Admin Email.......... bnntt_ktlyn@yahoo.com Admin Phone.......... +1.3174528868 Admin Fax............ Tech Name............ YahooDomains TechContact Tech Address......... 701 First Ave. Tech Address.........  Tech Address......... Sunnyvale Tech Address......... 94089 Tech Address......... CA Tech Address......... UNITED STATES Tech Email........... domain.tech@YAHOO-INC.COM Tech Phone........... +1.6198813096 Tech Fax.............  Name Server.......... ns1.astrahosting.com Name Server.......... ns2.astrahosting.com

It looks like the domain was just registered this month. I would have a hard time giving a large sum of money to a company that I couldn't find on google that just registered their site this month.

:D

And uses Yahoo as an email addy.

ETA: Want to bet this guy with the tickets has something to do with experts-ltd.com?

Edited by Ursa Majoris

If you still want to purse this, use an established escrow company. If not, pick a random game have have him scan the tix from that game and send you the scan. Most likely if you get anything at all it will be a bad photochop.