[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

mmm must be wromg spot

SLAYER

c'mon guys are slipping all day long all I kept hearing about was Coughlin and his Hitler statement and i get home check the board to see what has been written so far and nothing. nada. zip. zero. :D

Saw that but there's a bit of danger no matter where you go with that. There is some natural law I think that says something has ran its course and will not improve once the name of Hitler has been invoked. And he even likened himself to him as I recall. I know what he was trying to say but that ain't the way to say it.

There is some natural law I think that says something has ran its course and will not improve once the name of Hitler has been invoked.

I don't know about natural law, but there is definitely a law involved. It's Godwin's Law that states "As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one". It also has a association that whenever a Nazi or Hitler reference is made, discussion on a topic stops and whoever made the initial reference "loses" whatever was being debated.

I don't know about natural law, but there is definitely a law involved. It's Godwin's Law that states "As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one". It also has a association that whenever a Nazi or Hitler reference is made, discussion on a topic stops and whoever made the initial reference "loses" whatever was being debated.

I figured you were kidding - that is hilarious that someone came up with that...