Sign in to follow this  
SLAYER

mmm must be wromg spot

c'mon guys are slipping all day long all I kept hearing about was Coughlin and his Hitler statement and i get home check the board to see what has been written so far and nothing. nada. zip. zero. :D

Saw that but there's a bit of danger no matter where you go with that. There is some natural law I think that says something has ran its course and will not improve once the name of Hitler has been invoked. And he even likened himself to him as I recall. I know what he was trying to say but that ain't the way to say it.

plus, somebody will probably cry to the mods as soon as Hitler's name is in a thread and the gun will come out.

I heard Dan Patrick saying something about it in the background while I was working earlier, but haven't had a chance to Google it. So, what exactly happened?

c'mon guys are slipping all day long all I kept hearing about was Coughlin and his Hitler statement and i get home check the board to see what has been written so far and nothing. nada. zip. zero. :D

This is even funnier with the comparisons of you to Saddam. :D

This is even funnier with the comparisons of you to Saddam. :D

Go do your homework.

You are at the Huddle.

People at other boards know how to spell "wrong" correctly.

Hitler rebuilt Germany faster and nearly made them Super Bowl Champeens faster than Coughlin will with the Giants.

You are at the Huddle.

People at other boards know how to spell "wrong" correctly.

no thay dont

There is some natural law I think that says something has ran its course and will not improve once the name of Hitler has been invoked.

I don't know about natural law, but there is definitely a law involved. It's Godwin's Law that states "As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one". It also has a association that whenever a Nazi or Hitler reference is made, discussion on a topic stops and whoever made the initial reference "loses" whatever was being debated.

I don't know about natural law, but there is definitely a law involved. It's Godwin's Law that states "As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one". It also has a association that whenever a Nazi or Hitler reference is made, discussion on a topic stops and whoever made the initial reference "loses" whatever was being debated.

I figured you were kidding - that is hilarious that someone came up with that...

It was a joke, people need to chill the fok out.

Turbin Durbin can compare our troops to brown shirts and no one cares.