[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Lefty

cliaz

It was tough in college because there were only 2 left handed desk on each floor. It's rough trying to write left handed on a half right handed desk.

I do all non sports related activities left handed. All sports related activities I do right handed (throwing, batting, golf, hockey, bowling). I can throw and shoot basketball left handed but not as good as I do right handed.

Ditto for me as well....When I played basketball in highschool I had a wicked left hook shot...

I write with my left hand but throw with my right hand and bat right handed. I use my right hand to launch three pointers but use my left hand for lay-ups. Mid range shots can go either way. I kick with my left foot. I'm left eye dominant but putt right handed and play with right handed clubs. I'm pretty screwed up.

When it comes to sex, I'm quite ambidextrous.

Too bad you don't have 2....uh...nevermind. :D

I was left-handed until my kindergarten teacher made me switch. She was pretty old. She said everyone needed to write with their right hands.

My father was left handed until the Catholic Nuns used to bash his left hand with a yard stick. True story. Just imagime the ramifications of that in today's world. It worked for his writing, but I know dad was a southpaw on the golf course.

I write with my left hand but throw with my right hand and bat right handed. I use my right hand to launch three pointers but use my left hand for lay-ups. Mid range shots can go either way. I kick with my left foot. I'm left eye dominant but putt right handed and play with right handed clubs. I'm pretty screwed up.

I kick with my left foot, but throw with my right hand. I bat lefty, but golf righty. I eat with my left hand, but write with my right hand. I shoot basketball with my left hand and play raquetball (when I played) with my left hand. I cannot alternate between these (e.g., I can't write lefty or bat righty).

When it comes to sex, I'm quite ambidextrous.

I only like to sleep with women--I don't go both ways. Kudos to you for being centered enough to openly discuss this sensitive topic.

Npo, I can't do much of anything with my left.

What is the national average of lefties? 30%

I can't link to it but i was reading something on line (something Reputable) and they estimated that there are 35 million of us out there in the U.S.

I am right handed at everything. My son is left handed when it comes to batting in baseball and golf, he does everything else right handed.

I HAVE to use 2 hands to jackoff though :D

One to find the little peener amongst the massive manbush and the other to manipulate the tweasers :D

:leftywave: I'm pretty strongly lefty. I use right-handed scissors, but that's about the only thing that's righty designed that I do that way.

Sugar Magnolia, how do you know you're left-eye dominant, have you been tested? I was discussing this just recently with the OT at my school, in relation to some of the first graders who are having difficulty with letter reversal.

:leftywave: I'm pretty strongly lefty. I use right-handed scissors, but that's about the only thing that's righty designed that I do that way.

Sugar Magnolia, how do you know you're left-eye dominant, have you been tested? I was discussing this just recently with the OT at my school, in relation to some of the first graders who are having difficulty with letter reversal.

You can actually test yourself, as well as switch from left-eye dominant to right-eye dominant with practice.

To test: hold both arms out in front of you, stretched out all the way. Open both palms of your hand, facing out so you are looking at the back of your hand and making a 'stop' sort of gesture; however, with your thumbs perpendicular to your vertical fingers. As an example, pretend the letter "L" and figure "_l" is the image of a hand, it should look like this: "L" "_l" with the horizontal lines acting as your thumb. Once you've done that, slightly shift both hands so that your fingers are facing inward, then move your hands together so that you can still see a small triangle shaped space or hole for viewing objects 'through' your hands. Then simply pick an object that is at least 35 feet or more away and focus on it -- the triangle hole should only be large enough so that one of your eyes can focus on the distant object.

After doing so you should be able to close one of your eyes and notice that the other eye was the one focusing on the object. Whichever eye that you were using to focus on the image is supposed to be your "dominant eye".

:D