[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Baseball 1-10 Pool version #2

alchico

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Al, I'd take another team if we can't fill it. If so, give me the Marlins

Let me know and ill send the PP

Let's give it until the end of the day and if i don't get anyone they are yours. I also have someone who will take the last team if need be.

If you still need someone for the Rockies, I'll take them. Have them in Timmy's pool and had them last year in both of tbimm's

You got the Rockies.

All teams are accounted for. I just need to see if the last 2 owners have a preferance. Tomorrows (Monday 4/9) scores will kick it off.

My buddy ErikH took the Marlins and i am paying the entry fee to put my BOTH league MSHB in as the last owner of Mariners. We have sorta continued the Katrina Fund by using our league fees for a worthy cause and if the Mariners win the money will be donated to the league fund.

question for you:

boston did not play today. if they are one score back and hypothetically the padres close first, will the sox get the same amount of games to match? i also bring this up with those ppd games in mind.

question for you:

boston did not play today. if they are one score back and hypothetically the padres close first, will the sox get the same amount of games to match? i also bring this up with those ppd games in mind.

I asked this question last year...and the answer was no. Only concession given is a team can still match the same day. But at the end of the day...game over.

question for you:

I asked this question last year...and the answer was no. Only concession given is a team can still match the same day. But at the end of the day...game over.

Correct the answer is No. While playing more games does slightly increase your chances, it's not that significant. Last year i won one and by far had the least amount of games played. I believe the reason Whomp did it this way is, it would be way more complicated to keep track and he just wanted to keep it simple. It does take a lot of time each day to update. The game ends when one team gets all it's numbers. The rest of the games that day count and if there is a tie, they split the pot.

My Red Sox are on fire. 4 days since we started and I don't have a single score recorded. Off Monday, 14 on Tuesday, 0 on Wed, rain/snow out on Thursday!!

That "0" ain't so bad...tough to be shut-out these days.

Look a the bright side....you could just score 3 runs every day like the Cardinals.