[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

A question of character.

skylive5

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

See, this is what watching american idol and BSG turn you into. brain dead chicks.

You guys need to go change a tire or kill an animal, get some man back in your panties.

I'm just glad this is a public forum so I have the opportunity to see it you cross-dressing momo.

It's different if the "basher" says, "Jimmy is a moron." and proceeds to get everyone else to start piling on ... than it is if the "basher" says, "Jimmy is a moron." and the only thing that happens is that crickets start chirping.

Is this guy making a huge fuss all by him self, or is he dragging others into making bad comments about this (potentially) innocent bystander, too?

It's different if the "basher" says, "Jimmy is a moron." and proceeds to get everyone else to start piling on ... than it is if the "basher" says, "Jimmy is a moron." and the only thing that happens is that crickets start chirping.

Why do you hate Jimmy Neutron?

Is this guy making a huge fuss all by him self, or is he dragging others into making bad comments about this (potentially) innocent bystander, too?

And you spelled "moran" wrong.

Wow. I figured I would get a few comments about it being no big deal and that would be that. Never expected so many comments. And so varied too.

This IS NOT a situation I am involved in.

This IS NOT a case where I am asking permission to rat on someone. I don't do that sort of thing. Stoolies get what they deserve... and it ain't good.

This was just a what is your opinion type of question and how you feel about a person that is, as was stated a couple of times, two-faced when it came to interaction with/about another Huddler.

I appreciate all the input and I am sitting back thinking about all that input. I will say though, that while this may be a message board and all.... there are friendships formed here 90% of the time based on ones perception of another. And all it takes is one person to start a campaign in private that can steamroll right into ruining that perception. I am sure (this is an example only) that unta (DMD's favorite) would not be a very happy camper if someone used a private forum to turn everyone against him with hints and slams. Even though this is a FF Message Board and has very little to do with real life, if he didn't feel bad about everyone starting to treat him different he isn't human.

In the meantime.... this should probably be closed before it goes the way of almost all Tailgate threads.... into the two-holer. LOL

Did I hear the werd Basher...like GutBasher?

I am sure (this is an example only) that unta (DMD's favorite) would not be a very happy camper if someone used a private forum to turn everyone against him with hints and slams. Even though this is a FF Message Board and has very little to do with real life, if he didn't feel bad about everyone starting to treat him different he isn't human.

One error I think you may be making Sky is that everyone would turn against unta just because someone tried that. The vast majority wouldn't buy into it just because their league member did that. We would make our opinion based on our interaction with unta, not someone elses. We are free thinkers not easily lead to a decision. I think.

I am sure (this is an example only) that unta (DMD's favorite) would not be a very happy camper if someone used a private forum to turn everyone against him with hints and slams. Even though this is a FF Message Board and has very little to do with real life, if he didn't feel bad about everyone starting to treat him different he isn't human.

I've long suspected that there is an underground current of hatred directed at me. I've sensed the jealousy and disdain. Some hide it better than others, but I've felt your dislike. After all, I am DMD's favorite. I have wondeful boyish charm, I have overwhelmingly blue eyes, and I am 150 lbs of steel cord. Women fear their attraction to me and men hate me because of that attraction.

I thought we all hated Jimmy Neutron. (At least that's what was implied at my last private forum discussion.)

:D

Edit to add: Of course we don't hate him nearly as much as we hate Unta.

Edited again to add: or Puddy

Edited by wiegie

It is good that you purge the evil from you being. Change is not easy. However, you cannot try to change. Do or do not--there is no try.

Okay, yoda. :D

I appreciate all the input and I am sitting back thinking about all that input. I will say though, that while this may be a message board and all.... there are friendships formed here 90% of the time based on ones perception of another. And all it takes is one person to start a campaign in private that can steamroll right into ruining that perception. I am sure (this is an example only) that unta (DMD's favorite) would not be a very happy camper if someone used a private forum to turn everyone against him with hints and slams. Even though this is a FF Message Board and has very little to do with real life, if he didn't feel bad about everyone starting to treat him different he isn't human.

In the meantime.... this should probably be closed before it goes the way of almost all Tailgate threads.... into the two-holer. LOL

On a slightly more serious note, I agree that friendships at one level or another develop on these boards. Evidence the response of the huddlers after Hurricane Katrina.

I don't generally believe a private hate campaign could be started against most of the huddlers here. I believe that it could be started against a few. While it may not necessarily be fair, there are those who, IMO, help create the situation by being a p-rricck (search for untateve's tri-chotomy of human nature for a more detailed explanation of a prrckk, d1cckk, and asssshhhole).

And finally, I wouldn't be happy with a private hate campaign against me. However, if it were successful, I'd be less angry with the individual who started it and more disappointed in the people who I "know" on these boards for not checking things out for themselves.

And finally, I wouldn't be happy with a private hate campaign against me. However, if it were successful, I'd be less angry with the individual who started it and more disappointed in the people who I "know" on these boards for not checking things out for themselves.

You are suggesting that if people checked "things out for themselves" they would not find any reasons to hate you. I think this is a bit presumptuous. JMHO.

You are suggesting that if people checked "things out for themselves" they would not find any reasons to hate you. I think this is a bit presumptuous. JMHO.

So, are you calling him a dick, prick, or azz hole?

This IS NOT a situation I am involved in.

Sorry I jumped to the wrong conclusion. I should have known better.

This IS NOT a case where I am asking permission to rat on someone. I don't do that sort of thing. Stoolies get what they deserve... and it ain't good.

I never would have thought that for a second. :D

I've long suspected that there is an underground current of hatred directed at me. I've sensed the jealousy and disdain. Some hide it better than others, but I've felt your dislike. After all, I am DMD's favorite. I have wondeful boyish charm, I have overwhelmingly blue eyes, and I am 150 lbs of steel cord. Women fear their attraction to me and men hate me because of that attraction.

So you're a bottle of TAG?

I think I know what this is about..Its about Puddy and how much he dislikes DMD and WW especially WW..In our poker forum its just WW is this and WW is that from puddy all day long..He actually referes to WW as DMDecaff and says WW is second fiddle to DMD..He actually said he was the Brian Doyle Murray of the huddle..The madness has to end Puddy..Stop it already :D

I think I know what this is about..Its about Puddy and how much he dislikes DMD and WW especially WW..In our poker forum its just WW is this and WW is that from puddy all day long..He actually referes to WW as DMDecaff and says WW is second fiddle to DMD..He actually said he was the Brian Doyle Murray of the huddle..The madness has to end Puddy..Stop it already :D

Actually I think his exact words were that WW is the Dame Edna of the huddle...whatever that means.

:D

I like Brian Doyle Murray! Joel Murray is good to.

It's that crappy John Murray from Moving Violations that is the black sheep of the family.