[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Tyler Rose

godtomsatan

One of my all-time favorites. Got a picture of him on the wall and followed his career since he was in high school. He was a man among boys. (Unfortunately, his knees proved just as mortal as everyone else).

I have man love for Gayle Sayers. the original before Sanders, Faulk, Bush. The greatest RB I ever saw live, the numbers he could have put up. played in the days when the best played all the time returned KO and was the best had like 4 returns for TD one year(to lazy to look up).

I have man love for Gayle Sayers. the original before Sanders, Faulk, Bush. The greatest RB I ever saw live, the numbers he could have put up. played in the days when the best played all the time returned KO and was the best had like 4 returns for TD one year(to lazy to look up).

Sayer's ability to stop on a dime and then accelerate while changing direction was absolutely sick. :D

And Campbell was simply as tough as nails. I love the one play where he jams his head into the defending LB and sends him flat on his back. The other one I love was when Campbell gets tatooed by a defender, at the goaline, that he didn't see coming but the defender falls down and Campbell somehow spins off the hit and scores the TD and he got dinged you could see how he took his time getting up. Most guys not only wouldn't have scored but they would've been knocked out and would've had to come out. :D

This guy is my all time favorite RB ever. He used to give me goose bumps as a kid, watchign his NFL films clips as he would in slow motion, NFL music pumping loudly, just devastate players upon impact, jersey ripping off his back...

man, kid nothign, I have goose bumps now. I'm so gay for him.

This guy is my all time favorite RB ever. He used to give me goose bumps as a kid, watchign his NFL films clips as he would in slow motion, NFL music pumping loudly, just devastate players upon impact, jersey ripping off his back...

man, kid nothign, I have goose bumps now. I'm so gay for him.

:D:D:tup: I concur.

antowain smith is my favorite rb of all time

no clips, huh? :D

And Campbell was simply as tough as nails. I love the one play where he jams his head into the defending LB and sends him flat on his back. The other one I love was when Campbell gets tatooed by a defender, at the goaline, that he didn't see coming but the defender falls down and Campbell somehow spins off the hit and scores the TD and he got dinged you could see how he took his time getting up. Most guys not only wouldn't have scored but they would've been knocked out and would've had to come out. :D

That would be Jack Tatum... not to many dudes could run through a shot like that. The Raiders SS George Atkinson commented that "The man scored a touchdown while unconcious" about that play.

Cambell is by far my favorite RB, and probably my favorite NFL player all-time... he was such a beast... he was "The Man" when I was growing up :D

That would be Jack Tatum... not to many dudes could run through a shot like that. The Raiders SS George Atkinson commented that "The man scored a touchdown while unconcious" about that play.

Cambell is by far my favorite RB, and probably my favorite NFL player all-time... he was such a beast... he was "The Man" when I was growing up :D

+1

It never even bothered me that hit described, one of many tattoo'd on our generation's brain, was against the Raiders. It was a tremdous play regardlesss of the team on the other side.

One of my all-time favorites. Got a picture of him on the wall and followed his career since he was in high school. He was a man among boys. (Unfortunately, his knees proved just as mortal as everyone else).

I bought an Earl Campbell Houston Oilers jersey when I was young and living in Pittsburgh. I caught a bunch of flack for that but I loved the player, not the team. In retrospect, maybe I should have bought a UT jersey instead. Probably my all-time non-Steeler player.