[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who's your team - and what's your deam 2007 first rounder....

Duchess Jack

Team: Chargers

1st round pick: Hoping they can still trade it for Michael Turner. I heard the Bolts had him in for a workout. This guy has enough talent to make people forget LT is taking a breather. Seems to be a need position after the current back-up has only 1 year left on his contract.

Detroit Lions

Trade down one spot with Cleveland, pick up a second-rounder.

Trade down again with Arizona, pick up a second- and a fourth-rounder.

take Gaines Adams with Arizona's first, then package whatever picks you have to to move back up for Patrick Willis.

Peace

policy

Buffalo Bills

Adrian Peterson would be nice if he fell to 12, but I dont see him past 5. Someone would trade up. I think they get Patrick Willis at 12, which makes me a happy camper.

Agreed, but if they don't like Willis for whatever reason and Leon Hall is gone then I bet they trade down and get Beason, Poslu*&%#, or similiar. The move Crowell inside for now.

I bet GB would trade up to get Marshawn Lynch and we could pick up an additional 3rd, probably 4th.

Then would Lorenzo Booker be available in the 2nd? His "first draft" segment on the NFL network impressed me. Classy acting guy, quick and can catch. He sounded smarter than some draftees. Also can return kicks in a need situation. Seemed like a good compliment to A-Train.

Then with 2 in the third you could go best available LB, CB, and or big WR.

Right now, for Green Bay, I'm vaguely hoping for Leon Hall to get some quality depth behind Woodson and Harris.

Most people are getting wet over Marshawn Lynch, and he looks like a fine player, but I like the first-day RB depth so if Green Bay doesn't get him for whatever reason I'm not going to be particularly beside myself.

I bet GB would trade up to get Marshawn Lynch and we could pick up an additional 3rd, probably 4th.

I doubt that would happen. I have the sense that Marshawn Lynch is just who they are "projected" to take, due both to need and Lynch's talent.

But Thompson doesn't trade up, and there should be decent RBs available around their pick in round 2 (Kenny Irons, Michael Bush, Brian Leonard), not necessitating a trade up.

I doubt that would happen. I have the sense that Marshawn Lynch is just who they are "projected" to take, due both to need and Lynch's talent.

But Thompson doesn't trade up, and there should be decent RBs available around their pick in round 2 (Kenny Irons, Michael Bush, Brian Leonard), not necessitating a trade up.

I guess it would depend on the cost of trading up and who, at GB's other needs, would be around at 16. I think CB depth and RB is about equal this year. But if there is a run on corners they might see Lynch as a need and the BPA.

It's all speculation of course.