[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dallas Mavericks clinch #1 seed

myhousekey

I can't tell you how much I'm rooting for the Clippers. I do not want to see this dangerous Golden State team in the first round.

They've already beaten the Mavs 2x this season and look to be really gelling. (That midseason trade worked out pretty nice...)

6 guys in double figures last night @ Utah as they pounded them 126-102.

Plus you know Don Nelson would love to pull the upset on his old Mavs.

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dallas will destroy the LAClips or the W's - it don't matter. Playoffs are gonna be awesome- hoping for a

Dal/Phoenix WCF - Spurs- bleh- beat it - go away I hat that team but you know they will give the Mavs or Suns all they can handle.

SA/Denver looks like a kick ass opening series.

Dallas will destroy the LAClips or the W's - it don't matter. Playoffs are gonna be awesome- hoping for a

Gotta think that they were hoping for the Clippers despite what Dunleavy said. GS has played them tough over the last few years. I'm not calling upset here, but I also don't think it will be a walk in the park either.

Gotta think that they were hoping for the Clippers despite what Dunleavy said. GS has played them tough over the last few years. I'm not calling upset here, but I also don't think it will be a walk in the park either.

Yeah - GS is playing well,I probably sold em short, they will give them some problems. I just think even if GS goes small and plays Nellie ball- the Mavs still have too many weapons. I think it will go six at most -

2 of those 3 wins:

- mavs were on a big winning streak... was bound to come to an end sometime.

- game a few nights ago.... rested starters.

warriors are finally improving, but shouldn't get past the mavs. might have had a chance in a 5 game series, but not 7.

go warriors!

Go Warriors!

Chris Mullens has made some great personel moves. I forget who they traded to get Baron Davis but I recall I was shocked at how little they gave away. I thought the Pacer trade was going to be a wash but it definitely improved the chemistry. Dunleavy (Jr. not Sr.) has always been a whiner who just tries to get by on his god given talent and Troy Murphy just didn't seem to play well this year even though he is a good rebounder that fits Don Nelson's system well. Harrington and Jackson have played hugh for them. Monte Ellis, a second year, second round high schooler has come out of no where.

I laughed when I heard Don Nelson was hired as coach but it has been a great move. I think Don Nelson is a good coach for a young developing team. His uptempo, don't worry about playing defense style makes the game fun for players and keeps them motivated to play hard.

I'm not saying I predict a major upset, and could even be a Dallas sweep. But it has been tough being a Warriors fan of late and it's nice to see the team maybe turning things around. It will be fun, for at least a week, to see them on TV here in Oregon land. Also Don Nelson teams are always fun to watch-fast breaks, no defense and high scoring.

Wow- these have all the makings of being outstanding. Opening with the GS & Den upsets, at the very least these are gonna make Dallas and SA work for everything. If Phoenix can close out LA quickly, will do wonders for them to rest a bit.

Should be an awesome NBA playoff run, at least in the Western Conference.

2 player ejections? How often does that happen?

If Terry had got the equalizing technical that he should have got, none of this would have happened. That said, GSW are going to have to be more disciplined than this or Dallas will lacerate them.

Baron was being a moron last night- clearly committed 2 fouls that were easy calls for the refs, and he kept goin on and on, bitching- they are gonnna nail ya. you just can't keep shoeing up these refs and carrying on after every call.

That being said- GS settled for too many jump shots, and didn't attack the hoop, or exploit matchup problems very well.

They HAVE to win game 3 at home, or this baby will turn quickly and be over.

I am never suprised when Stephen Jackson gets tossed. That dude is a total head case.

Did anyone see when got fouled on the lay up and then started yelling "Who's gonna guard me?" Howard stripped him and went the other way on the next possession. :D

yeah - Jackson is a wackjob - but that gangsta plays hard and competes. He has been tough in both games