[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Just curious, what is your IQ?

rattsass

I took an online IQ test the other morning, just to check for gray matter deterioration. Nope. Still sharp at 129. Then I noticed the percentile chart, where I fall close to the mensa line of 2%.

I suddenly had a realization. It is no wonder I am constantly annoyed by the stupidity of society as a whole. 98% of people are dumber than me. I am a misfit. Ill suited to co-exist with the common man.

So my question to you is, what is your IQ fellow huddlers? Please share it with us.

I have a feeling this thread may become full of geniuses, liars and would be comedians.

I took an online IQ test the other morning, just to check for gray matter deterioration. Nope. Still sharp at 129. Then I noticed the percentile chart, where I fall close to the mensa line of 2%.

I suddenly had a realization. It is no wonder I am constantly annoyed by the stupidity of society as a whole. 98% of people are dumber than me. I am a misfit. Ill suited to co-exist with the common man.

So my question to you is, what is your IQ fellow huddlers? Please share it with us.

I have a feeling this thread may become full of geniuses, liars and would be comedians.

Hey Genius, please provide the link you used. That way, we commoners could compare our IQs to yours more fairly. Geez.....

Hey Genius, please provide the link you used. That way, we commoners could compare our IQs to yours more fairly. Geez.....

Big John says it is invalid and already done. I must have missed that day.

:D Done a few times already.

Online IQ tests are not too accurate anyway.

+1

I've gotten anywhere from 110-145 depending on the test. Never taken a standardized test though.

139 but I think it takes more than brains to make you a successful professional. I was in a meeting a few weeks ago with an owner of a local tech company and the guy was a brainiac with books and computers but I'd say he was borderline "special" when it came to presentations and selling his company.

Edited by twiley

The ability to crush others are what really separates one from the other. It's that way throughout the animal kingdom for all history. Oh, and looks get the wimmin. Brains are a distant third...or even fourth.

139 but I think it takes more than brains to make you a successful professional. I was in a meeting a few weeks ago with an owner of a local tech company and the guy was a brainiac with books and computers but I'd say he was borderline "special" when it came to presentations and selling his company.

Yes, there are different types of intelligence. A high IQ is no lock on being a successful professional. And I have known some really borderline people that have achieved a lot.

The ability to crush others are what really separates one from the other.

Well, that is a whole other discussion.

The ability to crush others are what really separates one from the other. It's that way throughout the animal kingdom for all history. Oh, and looks get the wimmin. Brains are a distant third...or even fourth.

The ability to crush yer enemies and drive them from the field and hear the lamentations of der wimmens is very very important. But brains get money and money gets wimmens. Yer a returd.

I got a 134 on an online one that I took. However, I don't think online IQ tests are very accurate, which was already stated.

You just described 90% of IT. Good thing, the ability to blend marketing skills and IT tech has done pretty well for me thus far. People are constantly shocked to actually be able to understand what I am saying in regards to development of thier systems.

Must be that art background and the critiques I had to endure.

Oh, and 142, officially measured. :D

My wife's is 148. :D