[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Just curious, what is your IQ?

rattsass

My roomates girlfriend needed to do what they call a "full battery" test to get her masters in Psych like 2 years ago. I was her lab rat. It took like 3 day to get done. It was for IQ and mental stability. After like a week she was like "Youre a genius! You scored in the 150's" I was psyched. The next day she told me she scored it wrong and it was somewhere in the 140's, still genius level, I was cool with that. Couple days later she tells me it was actually in the 130's. I felt like I was getting stupider by the day, lol. Needless to say she said I was still pretty twisted psychologically.

My roomates girlfriend needed to do what they call a "full battery" test to get her masters in Psych like 2 years ago. I was her lab rat. It took like 3 day to get done. It was for IQ and mental stability. After like a week she was like "Youre a genius! You scored in the 150's" I was psyched. The next day she told me she scored it wrong and it was somewhere in the 140's, still genius level, I was cool with that. Couple days later she tells me it was actually in the 130's. I felt like I was getting stupider by the day, lol. Needless to say she said I was still pretty twisted psychologically.

I suggest going somewhere else to get that test done. :D

Lat time I took one , it was 162. It impressed alot of people, but did nothing for me.

I'm thinking she was actually performing an psychological experiment on you. The likely title of her thesis was: "How do low-types respond when informed that they are high-types".

(You could go after her for not following the "human subjects" standards and allowing you to give informed consent.)

:D

I'm thinking she was actually performing an psychological experiment on you. The likely title of her thesis was: "How do low-types respond when informed that they are high-types".

(You could go after her for not following the "human subjects" standards and allowing you to give informed consent.)

Maybe she was performing an experiment to see if there was an inverse corellation between IQ and peener size. Would explain why she kept trying to lower your IQ... :D

Is midi-chlorian, the measure of ones ability to produce sub-standard midi files?

Or do you mean metachlorian? Worst cop out in the history of film making.

Midi-chlorian is a star wars term. Anikan Skywalker (Darth Vader) is known to have the highest midi-chlorian level in the universe, umm, that is until I arrived.