[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

virginia tech shooting

dmarc117

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't confirm...but this is what I'm hearing...

trying to get more info from my bruh...

Makes some sense - that's some pretty serious hardware he's sporting in those pics. A weapon like that would make it much easier to hit proficiently and kill the numbers this guy did.

This is truly :D . My heart goes out to the victims and their families.

I watched the last press conference the cops gave. I don't understand why they seemed reluctant to say whether or not they thought there was more than one gunman (it seems like it's just one). If they thought a second gunman was at large, they should have been screaming it from the roof tops.

Like I said in my other post, that two-hour time interval between the shootings in which the campus was not warned is going to bite them in rear big time - even if they thought they had the suspect in custody. The lawsuits will be coming real soon.

Makes some sense - that's some pretty serious hardware he's sporting in those pics. A weapon like that would make it much easier to hit proficiently and kill the numbers this guy did.

Didn't they report that he was just carrying 2 9mm?

Still, if that's the guy, you have think he's pretty proficient with firearms.

The lawsuits will be coming real soon.

Oh yeah - that was a HUGH screwup on someone's part.

Didn't they report that he was just carrying 2 9mm?

Still, if that's the guy, you have think he's pretty proficient with firearms.

Everything I've read is that the shooter had a 9mm pistol and a .22 handgun.

Another site I frequent suggests this may be the shooters web site. Totally unconfirmed.

I dont think it is him if he is still posting tonight:

16 April 2007 @ 10:29 pm

Coming out. I am not the shooter. Through this experience, I have received numerous death threats, slanderous accusations, and my phone is out of charge from the barrage of calls. Local police have been notified of the situation.

My original intention was to wait until I got AdSense on my site and donating all the proceeds to Charity. However, this situation has now spiraled out of control. I am now confirming that I am not the shooter. I will be available for interview by a news agency to clear my name, talk about the experience, and give my opinion on how the situation could have turned out better if other students were allowed to be armed. I will only speak with individuals who are interested in donating to charities resulting from today's events. Please e-mail all correspondence to null@vt.edu

I dont think it is him if he is still posting tonight:

16 April 2007 @ 10:29 pm

Coming out. I am not the shooter. Through this experience, I have received numerous death threats, slanderous accusations, and my phone is out of charge from the barrage of calls. Local police have been notified of the situation.

My original intention was to wait until I got AdSense on my site and donating all the proceeds to Charity. However, this situation has now spiraled out of control. I am now confirming that I am not the shooter. I will be available for interview by a news agency to clear my name, talk about the experience, and give my opinion on how the situation could have turned out better if other students were allowed to be armed. I will only speak with individuals who are interested in donating to charities resulting from today's events. Please e-mail all correspondence to null@vt.edu

:DYou mean they didn't kill him and now he's denying it? :D

Damn, that's a pretty high body count for those weapons. :D:D

Student Matt Maroney said: 'He had an ungodly amount of ammo on him. He was just dressed in a vest filled with clips and started firing away at classrooms.' He had ammunition strapped across his chest as he calmly walked from room to room refilling his two 9mm handguns as he shot students
Edited by dmarc117