[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What's your favorite breakfast?

rajncajn

+1. Love that at Chick-Fil-A.

I've you've got a Chick-Fil-A, you've probably got a biscuitville or a Bojangles, I think they both do a better job. Here in Chapel Hill, we've got Sunrise Biscuit Kitchen which is completely off the hizzay

Eggs Benedict or Biscuits and Gravy. Pretty much a dead heat.

The best hangover breakfast is French Toast with powdered sugar and REAL maple syrup.

BINGO! EB and B&G for me too. Third place is waffles or pancakes with breakfast sausace. Yes, REAL maple syrup is a must, along with a tall cold glass of milk. Good hollandaise sauce is hard to beat... no pun intended.

1)Sirloin tip hash with eggs basted, sordough toast with marionberry jam.

2)Pancakes with chicken gravy(have to have chunks of chicken in it)

3)Grape or blueberry OtterPops for hangovers

4)Any scramble, especially when camping

5)Chocolate Malt-O-Meal with milk, butter and sugar

6)12 egg omelete at Beth's Cafe in Seattle with all the hasbrowns and toast you can eat. Open 24 hours and is a late night very early morning haunt and must have.

7)Capt. Crunch or Life cereal if no OtterPops

Edited by Hugh B Tool

have you ever been to the Original Pancake House? Blows IHOP outta the water...

Not sure if I've ever seen one of those. It wouldn't be hard to blow IHOP out of the water... it's not that good. But it works for breakfast... I do love the chocolate chip pancakes though.

I like chicken fried steak with biscuits and country gravy, scrambeled eggs and cheese or pancakes, sausage links with over medium eggs and toast on a seperate plate. Syrup and eggs mixing are gross.

Now that sounds good. Only thing I don't like there is medium eggs. Just scrambled, please. :D

I'll take plain old pancakes and syrup. My wife make the perfect p-cakes as they're raised and crisp around the edges as well as crisp in the middle.

I also like taking either taylor ham or bologna and chopping it up and throwing it in scrambled eggs.

Bacon with eggs fried in the oil left over is also a great breakfast and probably my favorite.

• 2 weeks later...

Sometimes(actually a lot) my favorite breakfast is.... breakfast for dinner.

Though for the past 32 hours I've had a hugh bout with stomach flu and have ate NOTHING :D Sort of tuff for a dude that goes 6'4" and 268 bills. Everything sounds good right now and I am getting sick of Gatorade and ice, I may be down to svelte 260 right now :D

Sometimes(actually a lot) my favorite breakfast is.... breakfast for dinner.

We do this a lot on Sunday nights. Easy and mmm mmm good. Did I mention I have a whole freakin' fresh pig in my freezer. :D

Feel better, BTW.

I make a mean bacon, egg and cheese sandwich on a grilled bagel

I'm a big fan of eggs over easy with buttered dark rye toast and bacon and crispy home fries.

Eggs benedict doesn't suck when it's done right.

And if I am on the go, an Egg McMuffin and a Sausage McMuffin with Egg are 1 and 1a on the list. The Hash Brown goes in the Egg McMuffin, stays on the side of the Sausage McMuffin with Egg.

I'm a big fan of eggs over easy with buttered dark rye toast and bacon and crispy home fries.

Eggs benedict doesn't suck when it's done right.

And if I am on the go, an Egg McMuffin and a Sausage McMuffin with Egg are 1 and 1a on the list. The Hash Brown goes in the Egg McMuffin, stays on the side of the Sausage McMuffin with Egg.

Good call. :D

I made a pretty tasty crepe yesterday morning.

Diced chicken, sauteed mushrooms and red onion, gruyere cheese, and I drizzled leftover cream of mushroom soup over the top.

I made the woman a fruit crepe. Yogurt, strawberry sauce, stawberries, bananas, mango, sugar, and then some whip cream on top.