Thanks for all the interest in the league.

The following have shown interest:

The Wolf's wife

Tbimm's GF

NSAB's wife

Doc Holiday's GF

KP Holmes's "lady"

Devil Women herself

Must Have Been Drunk's wife

RMcdonald's wife

A friend of mine

myself

If everyone who is interested signs up, we will have 10. If two more show interest, I can make the league 12. If you want to make this Huddle exclusive, I can tell my friend. In a weak moment I thought we may need her to make the league minimum. I'd hate to invite then uninvite, but I know I orginally extended this to Huddle women, and then Huddle's SO's.

Let me know if I've missed anyone.

I decided to do this on Yahoo. I know the Yahoo format well to set up as the commish, and easy to manage (also know CBS Sportsline but forget that). I will be PMing you in the next week to get your personal email addresses, to get input on how you would like me to customize the league settings, and input on how to distribute the prize winnings. Then, when Yahoo gets the FF sign-up going, I will send you a personal invitation.

Thanks NSAB for your offer to help. I'll keep in touch on that.

Unless the majority wants a higher or lower amount, the entry fee will be $30.

Sorry to say you can scratch my EX gf from the list just as I have! Sorry about that but you know how things go sometimes.

My wife is waiting for your email.

Sorry, I haven't sent an email yet, waiting for a tally of interested parties. So far we are at 7.

Me

NSAB's wife

Devil Woman

MHBD's wife (The Wining One)

RBMcDonald's wife

Doc Holiday's GF

My friend

So, we really need three more if we are to make this a 10 team league. One more would make 8 which would make a funky league but doable just to get a league together.

Paging PD's wife.....

I haven't heard back from The Wolf or Kp Holmes whose SO's had expressed interest.

Still looking for 1-3 "girls" to make this league happen. You don't need to be a Huddler or the SO of a Huddler, you just need a vagina.

Still looking for 1-3 "girls" to make this league happen. You don't need to be a Huddler or the SO of a Huddler, you just need a vagina.

:D

and pics to prove it...:D

Shame on you guys posing as your gf's and wives and stealing money from women :D

We are still looking for one more woman to join so we can make a league. Again, don't have to be Huddle members. Doc Holiday-you said your wife might have a friend or co-worker?

PD-keep workin' on the wife.

Sugar, I sent you a PM with my wide's email address...drop her a line if you still need someone. If she is on board I'll sign her up here at the Huddle.

There goes my secret spot for FF intelligence. :D Worlds are colliding! There's Relationship Robert and FF Robert...A Robert divided amongst itself cannot stand!!

Little Seinfeld for y'all...!

Sugar, I sent you a PM with my wide's email address...drop her a line if you still need someone. If she is on board I'll sign her up here at the Huddle.

There goes my secret spot for FF intelligence. :D Worlds are colliding! There's Relationship Robert and FF Robert...A Robert divided amongst itself cannot stand!!

Little Seinfeld for y'all...!

I sent you a PM. I think the league is full but one person hasn't signed up and I just sent them an email to make sure they are in.

I may start another casual league- both sexes allowed, if she is interested or anyone else. I'm commishing three leagues already so this is a small buy-in and like I said, casual.

I need more interest to make it happen.

I sent you a PM. I think the league is full but one person hasn't signed up and I just sent them an email to make sure they are in.

I may start another casual league- both sexes allowed, if she is interested or anyone else. I'm commishing three leagues already so this is a small buy-in and like I said, casual.

I need more interest to make it happen.

New to the boards and just saw this post....still need someone? I'm a girly girl and I'm all for it, played in Yahoo for years now and haven't joined a league yet....