Hi Women Huddlers. I'd like to put an all women's redraft league together. It can be just Huddlers or expand. I don't care the performance system, number of teams, or stakes.

If there is a volunteer to be commissioner, that would be great. I commish one league and co-commish another so don't really want a third to manage, but will if necessary.

Please PM me or post on this thread if interested.

Edited by Sugar Magnolia

I have been trying to get my GF involved in FF. I will see if I can talk her into doing this. She is a hugh football fan but hasnt taken to the fantasy aspect of it yet :D .

I have been trying to get my GF involved in FF. I will see if I can talk her into doing this. She is a hugh football fan but hasnt taken to the fantasy aspect of it yet :D .

The wife of the guy I co-commish a league with and a well established league, won last year, her first time every playing. We were all a little embarrassed. She drafted an incredible team and even when her McNabb her QB went down, she grabbed McNair who played quite well the end of the season. She lost just two games and one was due to not setting her line-up correctly week 2 and left a position blank.

She became a football fan over the years and decided to give it a try.

My wife is wanting to play.PM me with details.

I'll watch, if that's okay. :D

My lady may be interested. if you could PM me the details it would be much appreciated.

+1

Set up a private league at NFL.com or Yahoo.com, and the site will be the commish for you and you could go free league, but have it private with a password. NFL.com requires 12 and Yahoo 10-and Mrs. PD use to play and has some championships as well, so I'll see if I can get her to join.

How many do you have now, My wife is in if you build it.

Make sure you PM AtomicCEO, I know she'd be interested.

Make sure you PM AtomicCEO, I know she'd be interested.

And to think you posted this before her thread on needing help fleshing out Party ideas. :D:D More now than ever please PM her so that you can give her something better to do with her time then scrapbooking 3 sheets to the wind. :tup::doh:

Edited by irish

Sorry I haven't responded here.

I haven't heard from any women huddler's, although Devil Woman responded last year when I proposed the idea. I'm fine with it being wives.

As PD suggested I may do this on Yahoo, as I'm already commishing two other leagues, unless someone steps up to commish. FF stops being fun if you are commishing too many leagues.

I'll probably suggest a $30 buy in-women are cheap when it comes to gambling and tipping.

I'll figure out today how many people are interested and post the list.

I've been lazy about it since I don't like doing drafts until the presseason games are in progress or done with, so plenty of time to sort it out.

If any of you have a good list of women huddler's I can PM them since they may not have seen the post.

If any of you have a good list of women huddler's I can PM them since they may not have seen the post.

Shoot Big John a PM, he'll have them to you in a heart beat.

Sorry I haven't responded here.

I haven't heard from any women huddler's, although Devil Woman responded last year when I proposed the idea. I'm fine with it being wives.

As PD suggested I may do this on Yahoo, as I'm already commishing two other leagues, unless someone steps up to commish. FF stops being fun if you are commishing too many leagues.

I'll probably suggest a $30 buy in-women are cheap when it comes to gambling and tipping.

I'll figure out today how many people are interested and post the list.

I've been lazy about it since I don't like doing drafts until the presseason games are in progress or done with, so plenty of time to sort it out.

I'm here Sugar and am interested. Not interested in Commishing however....just let me know when and where to sign up.

my wife said she would get in - PM me if this is a go

Except for Devil Woman, I think most who are interested are wives and GF's of Huddler's.

I don't want to commish a complicated league since I've got two I'm commishing already, and no volunteers yet to manage a MFL or equivalent.

So, what I will probably do is start a Yahoo private league with a small buy-in, no more than $30 with a prize for maybe 1st and 2nd place and make it up to a 12 owner league. I'll get a list of Huddlers who have replied this next week and PM. I'll probably start the sign-up for the league in the next two weeks, but I don't like having the draft until after the third preseason game is played. I will ask people to submit the dates they can't make for the draft, and then assign a draft time. I usually have them on Sun. nights at 8:00 or 9:00 EST since it seems to be an eve most are home. If there is just one person who can't make the draft, they will have to do it by auto-draft.

I want this league to be fun and SIMPLE. There are a few who have replied who haven't played FF before, although I'm sure their Huddle significant others will be glad to help out.

Except for Devil Woman, I think most who are interested are wives and GF's of Huddler's.

I don't want to commish a complicated league since I've got two I'm commishing already, and no volunteers yet to manage a MFL or equivalent.

So, what I will probably do is start a Yahoo private league with a small buy-in, no more than $30 with a prize for maybe 1st and 2nd place and make it up to a 12 owner league. I'll get a list of Huddlers who have replied this next week and PM. I'll probably start the sign-up for the league in the next two weeks, but I don't like having the draft until after the third preseason game is played. I will ask people to submit the dates they can't make for the draft, and then assign a draft time. I usually have them on Sun. nights at 8:00 or 9:00 EST since it seems to be an eve most are home. If there is just one person who can't make the draft, they will have to do it by auto-draft.

I want this league to be fun and SIMPLE. There are a few who have replied who haven't played FF before, although I'm sure their Huddle significant others will be glad to help out.

:D not sure what that makes me... :D

:D not sure what that makes me... :D

An actual Huddler.

My wife is eager to join, I will help you guys out if needed. If you do this, she will also join the Huddle and become a member.l

My wife is eager to join, I will help you guys out if needed. If you do this, she will also join the Huddle and become a member.l

That would be great NSab... :D Hopefully Sugar will see this post.

Thanks for all the interest in the league.

The following have shown interest:

The Wolf's wife

Tbimm's GF

NSAB's wife

Doc Holiday's GF

KP Holmes's "lady"

Devil Women herself

Must Have Been Drunk's wife

RMcdonald's wife

A friend of mine

myself

If everyone who is interested signs up, we will have 10. If two more show interest, I can make the league 12. If you want to make this Huddle exclusive, I can tell my friend. In a weak moment I thought we may need her to make the league minimum. I'd hate to invite then uninvite, but I know I orginally extended this to Huddle women, and then Huddle's SO's.

Let me know if I've missed anyone.

I decided to do this on Yahoo. I know the Yahoo format well to set up as the commish, and easy to manage (also know CBS Sportsline but forget that). I will be PMing you in the next week to get your personal email addresses, to get input on how you would like me to customize the league settings, and input on how to distribute the prize winnings. Then, when Yahoo gets the FF sign-up going, I will send you a personal invitation.

Thanks NSAB for your offer to help. I'll keep in touch on that.

Unless the majority wants a higher or lower amount, the entry fee will be $30.

Thanks for all the interest in the league.

The following have shown interest:

The Wolf's wife

Tbimm's GF

NSAB's wife

Doc Holiday's GF

KP Holmes's "lady"

Devil Women herself

Must Have Been Drunk's wife

RMcdonald's wife

A friend of mine

myself

If everyone who is interested signs up, we will have 10. If two more show interest, I can make the league 12. If you want to make this Huddle exclusive, I can tell my friend. In a weak moment I thought we may need her to make the league minimum. I'd hate to invite then uninvite, but I know I orginally extended this to Huddle women, and then Huddle's SO's.

Let me know if I've missed anyone.

I decided to do this on Yahoo. I know the Yahoo format well to set up as the commish, and easy to manage (also know CBS Sportsline but forget that). I will be PMing you in the next week to get your personal email addresses, to get input on how you would like me to customize the league settings, and input on how to distribute the prize winnings. Then, when Yahoo gets the FF sign-up going, I will send you a personal invitation.

Thanks NSAB for your offer to help. I'll keep in touch on that.

Unless the majority wants a higher or lower amount, the entry fee will be $30.

Sounds good

Hi girls this is TheWinningOne aka MustofBeenDrunks wife. I'm looking forward to joining the league and I will PM my email address.

Good Luck this season.