Sign in to follow this  
Menudo

Penn State Fans Honor VT

I've never been prouder of my favorite college football team. I was watching some footage on the local news here of the Penn State Blue-White scrimmage game on Saturday. A large percentage of the crowd showed up in Virginia Tech Orange and Maroon to show their support to Virginia Tech. Some of the players wore wrist bands saying 'We Are VT", and a large group of students spelled out VT in the crowd. They had a moment of silence and the band played 'Amazing Grace' before the game. I wish I could have been there to be a part of it, but, I had family commitments this weekend. Here are some pictures, but, it doesn't do justice to the video.

:D

:tup:

:doh:

:clap:

Edit:

Found some video:

Edited by Menudo

People sometimes wonder why Ms Cid and I continue to work as volunteer recruiters for PSU here in the DC area. This is yet another shining example of what it means to be a Nittany Lion.

While I did not go to Penn St., my mother and several other family members did. This makes me proud to be a Penn St. football fan. :D

Edited by TDFFFreak

While I did not go to Penn St., my mother and several other family members did. This makes me proud to be a Penn St. football fan. :D

ditto.. had cousins attend and am a diehard psu fan.

"WE ARE....

VT!!!"

I can just hear the chants from one side to the other.... Definitely a classy move by Penn State fans and the team to give their support to those effected by the tragedy in Blackburg! Makes be proud to be a alum! :D

This Pitt boy will let his dislike of all things Penn State go for a minute and tip my hat to the PSU people that honored VT like this. :D

GB em. Once again, PSU shows its class. For the glory.....