[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

So, what gives-Lance Briggs.

PantherDave

Sorry, I tend to mentally tune him out... and especially when Olbermann comes on.

Yeah, that can be nauseous at times, it was in the lead off to the show, but I had to come in and do some paperwork and forgot to turn on the house radio.

It appears..via roto, that the Bucs would offer the Bears the 4th? Not sure if it would be a swap of 1st round picks and the Bucs get Briggs, or the Bucs give up the 4 and the Bears get two 1st round picks for Briggs :D ..You gotta be fuggin kidding me :D

It appears..via roto, that the Bucs would offer the Bears the 4th? Not sure if it would be a swap of 1st round picks and the Bucs get Briggs, or the Bucs give up the 4 and the Bears get two 1st round picks for Briggs :D ..You gotta be fuggin kidding me :D

:tup: Please let this be true. I'd hate to see Briggs in our division, but it'd be great to see them blow 1st round draft picks for him.

Um, so then the Bucs would have Brooks, June, and Briggs... THREE weak-side linebackers. Why? :tup:

I heard they wanted to get rid of Brooks and keep June on the weak also. Talk about Briggs moving to mid or strong if they did for some reason trade for him. I can't remember if he pissed someone off or if it was the $, but from the gossip it seems Brooks is on the outs.

I heard they wanted to get rid of Brooks and keep June on the weak also. Talk about Briggs moving to mid or strong if they did for some reason trade for him. I can't remember if he pissed someone off or if it was the $, but from the gossip it seems Brooks is on the outs.

Briggs at SLB would make more sense than June at SLB, IMO.

It appears..via roto, that the Bucs would offer the Bears the 4th? Not sure if it would be a swap of 1st round picks and the Bucs get Briggs, or the Bucs give up the 4 and the Bears get two 1st round picks for Briggs :D ..You gotta be fuggin kidding me :tup:

The Bears don't get two picks if it's a 4th for Briggs swap, just the 4th belonging to TB. They already own #31. Whatever, I'd take this deal in a heartbeat. #4 AND #31? :D