[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who did ya Hate

nuke'em ttg

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Muhammed Ali......... :D

always wanted that big mouth to lose as a kid......now he is "The Greatest"

I grew up in Louisville and didn't like him then, have no real opinon on him now though. Hated hearing all the BS that spewed out of his :D

A couple, though I don't know if I've ever gone so far as to really like them that much.

Steinbrenner- I go back and forth on this one. Certainly plenty to hate but what sports team owner cares more about winning than him? Don't you want that in your management?

I can second the U2 call. I was always annoyed by the fact that you couldn't escape them in the 80s but looking back I can understand why they were so popular. They're a really freaking good band.

Deon Sanders- Hated him for his trash talk and the fact that he was a Cowboy. However, the fact that he could really back it up with amazing play and the fact that he was a Niner for one year made him somewhat tolerable. Now I just think he's a joker.

Funny call on Timberlake. Honestly, I couldn't name a song of his if I tried and had never given him a second thought until I saw the "D!ck in a box" skit on SNL. Hilarity. Mind you, it's not like I'm going to go see his movies or listen to his music now. I suppose I just agree with Savage Beatings on this one.

Funny call on Timberlake. Honestly, I couldn't name a song of his if I tried and had never given him a second thought until I saw the "D!ck in a box" skit on SNL. Hilarity. Mind you, it's not like I'm going to go see his movies or listen to his music now. I suppose I just agree with Savage Beatings on this one.

Gotta agree with the Timberlake - the SNL skit was a bold move that has paid off for him. I also find it interesting that Ali and Cosell are 'together again', both mentioned at the top of this list. I always liked Ali, but Cosell grew on me, and no one has emerged to be anything near what he was to the broadcasting world.

Gotta agree with the Timberlake - the SNL skit was a bold move that has paid off for him. I also find it interesting that Ali and Cosell are 'together again', both mentioned at the top of this list. I always liked Ali, but Cosell grew on me, and no one has emerged to be anything near what he was to the broadcasting world.

I think it deserves a replay. Essentially work safe

Jerome Bettis

I remember when he was at Notre Dame and he had a good game against my Nittany Lions. I couldn't stand him. I remember thinking to myself, how can this fat kid be killing us like this.

Then, he gets traded to the Steelers, becomes one of my favorite players of all-time, and I know have a Golden Retriever named after him.

He was funny as Andy Gibbs in previous episodes too.

And we're talkin it up

On the Barry Gibbs talk show

Talkin bout chest hair

Talking bout... funky gold medallions...

Edited by AtomicCEO

He was funny as Andy Gibbs in previous episodes too.

And we're talkin it up

On the Barry Gibbs talk show

Talkin bout chest hair

Talking bout... funky gold medallions...

:D

Those skits were good too. Good call.

I honestly can't understand how anyone could hate Michael Jordan and call themselves a basketball fan.

I really, really hated the Lakers in the 80's. I was such a hugh Celtics fan, and they were the Debil to me...worse than the 76ers or the Pistons. But at the same time, I could not bring myself to hate Earvin Johnson. What a player.

Jordan was the only reason I watched Basketball in the 90's after the Celtics were destroyed. ( :D ). He is truly the most impressive athlete I have ever watched play a professional sport (all due respect to Wayne Gretsky...I was never a hockey fan)