[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who did ya Hate

nuke'em ttg

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Way to make fun of Jesus. Makes you look really mature. :D

Oh boy now someone else, Yukon in this instance, has Swerski's nuts in a knot. Pissing match and obsenities in 5...4...3...2...1... :D

I don't think it would be the same if Lambier was traded to Chicago. That guy is pure evil.

See, that's how I feel about Jordan and Pippen (one of the 50 greatest evah :D)

Edited by chiefjay

I've always liked Bonds despite the whole steroids deal. The press has hounded him relentlessly over the years because he refuses to play their game.

Agreed about the press being unfairly critical of Bonds at times, but we're talking about a guy who is so spoiled and self-centered that he got voted off of his college team. And if Bobby Bonds hadn't threatened to ruin the coach's career, he probably would've gotten the boot.

I think that I would've gained more respect for him if he had chosen to retire at the end of last year, out of respect for Hank Aaron (and the game in general). It'll be a sad day if Barry hits #756 on the road and boos drown out the 20-minute ceremony.

I wonder if I'll ever like Kobe Bryant. Right now, I think he's a pompous d*ckhead.

Never liked him and never will. The whole rape case didn't help his image in my mind. I laugh at how he forced management to boot Shaq out of town and Shaq goes on to win another Championship while Kobe will never win another. :D By the way I love Shaq.

Oh boy now someone else, Yukon in this instance, has Swerski's nuts in a knot. Pissing match and obsenities in 5...4...3...2...1... :D

Oh boy, another instance of Irish begging for attention from Huddlers because nobody seems to give it to him in real life. Post asking an idiotic question and begging for more attention in 5... 4.. 3... 2... 1...

Man, I put Clemens in the "how could anyone hate him" category. Greatest pitcher in this era. I mean, I hated his success as a Yankee, but in the end always wanted him to come back to Boston.

Clemens always played dirty. He's probably hit, or come close to, more players than any other pitcher in the game.

Never liked him and never will. The whole rape case didn't help his image in my mind. I laugh at how he forced management to boot Shaq out of town and Shaq goes on to win another Championship while Kobe will never win another. :D By the way I love Shaq.

Kobe wins zip without Shaq and supposedly no big name players want to come to LA because he is known around the league as a selfish player. My impression of the guy is that he thinks his sh*t don't stink...

Oh boy, another instance of Irish begging for attention from Huddlers because nobody seems to give it to him in real life. Post asking an idiotic question and begging for more attention in 5... 4.. 3... 2... 1...

It's funny you say that, because in real life it is actually the opposite. In real life, he is given too much attention due to his greatness. Weird. In fact, he was voted "Most Likely To Not Need To Seek Out Attention On An Internet Message Board" in High School.

Well, OK, in comparison to the guy who would draw a dollar sign in the dirt next to the batter's box when he'd step up to the plate. :D

That's only because he no longer has a batters box to step up to.