[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Best Cold Cereal?

Duchess Jack

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cinnamon toast crunch

and Cinnamon Life

ELAINE: What's this one?

CLERK: That's cinnamon Bobka.

JERRY: Another Bobka?

CLERK: There's chocolate and there's cinnamon.

JERRY: Well, we've got to get the cinnamon.

ELAINE: No, but they got the chocolate. We'll be going in with a lesser Bobka.

JERRY: I beg your pardon? Cinnamon takes a back seat to no Bobka. People love cinnamon. It should be on tables at restaurants along with salt and pepper. Anytime anyone says, "Oh This is so good. What's in it?" The answer invariably comes back, Cinnamon. Cinnamon. Again and again. Lesser Bobka - I think not.

CLERK: 49?

ELAINE: I'll have the cinnamon Bobka.

Cold.... hmmm....

Cheerios

Grape Nuts

Shreaded Wheat

:D Funniest f'n thing I read all year Sky :tup: Good one, good one.

Oh, you were serious. :D

Honestly I'm not sure I can list mine, almost too many but I'll list as many as I can think of. All pretty even in my mind.

Golden Grahams

FF

Fruit Loops

Cocoa Krispies

Frankenberry

Count Chocula

Crunchberries

Raisen Bran

Oatmeal Crunch Bran (any variation with granola, raisens, bran, and sugar)

Apple Jacks

Lucky Charms

Cocoa Puffs

Trix

Life

ELAINE: What's this one?

CLERK: That's cinnamon Bobka.

JERRY: Another Bobka?

CLERK: There's chocolate and there's cinnamon.

JERRY: Well, we've got to get the cinnamon.

ELAINE: No, but they got the chocolate. We'll be going in with a lesser Bobka.

JERRY: I beg your pardon? Cinnamon takes a back seat to no Bobka. People love cinnamon. It should be on tables at restaurants along with salt and pepper. Anytime anyone says, "Oh This is so good. What's in it?" The answer invariably comes back, Cinnamon. Cinnamon. Again and again. Lesser Bobka - I think not.

CLERK: 49?

ELAINE: I'll have the cinnamon Bobka.

I saw this episode the other day. :D The Bobka had a hair in it, they got to the party very late and just handed the Bobka and wine to the host and left. :D

LOL I stay away from cereals with added sugar.

Would rather have Oatmeal anyway... :D

I hear ya bro. I just remember my grandpa eating Grapenuts, Corn FLakes, and Shredded Wheat and I couldn't understand it as a youngster.

I like my some oatmeal also, quaker kind, maple & brown sugar, apples and cinnamon and banana bread but I'm sure you're talking about malt o meal or straight oatmeal.

I like my some oatmeal also, quaker kind, maple & brown sugar, apples and cinnamon and banana bread but I'm sure you're talking about malt o meal or straight oatmeal.

I do not like that instant stuff. I like to make the slow cooked kind and add my own brown sugar. Then I break my toast into pieces and mix it in the bowl.

Good stuff.

I do not like that instant stuff. I like to make the slow cooked kind and add my own brown sugar. Then I break my toast into pieces and mix it in the bowl.

Good stuff.

Are you responding for Sky? :D

I hear ya bro. I just remember my grandpa eating Grapenuts, Corn FLakes, and Shredded Wheat and I couldn't understand it as a youngster.

I like me some oatmeal also, quaker kind, maple & brown sugar, apples and cinnamon and banana bread but I'm sure you're talking about malt o meal or straight oatmeal.

Quaker Oats Original. Raisins and a bit of brown sugar. Um Um mmmm..... Cinnamon if I am feeling adventurous. LOL

Never got into Corn Flakes.... but I can handle some Wheaties once in awhile. :D

I ate grapenuts as a kid. (god is that ripe for a "fixed" quote) My sister ate the latest sugary crap but I didn't like them as much.