[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Disney is coming out of the closet

I Come In Peace

http://today.reuters.com/news/articlenews....&src=rss&rpc=22

Disney opens Fairy Tale Weddings to gay couples

Thu Apr 5, 2007 7:11pm ET17

U.S. News

By Gina Keating

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - The Walt Disney Co. has changed its policy to allow same-sex couples to participate in a popular Fairy Tale Wedding program it runs mainly at its two U.S. resorts and cruise line, a Disney spokesman said on Thursday

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Disney's Fairy Tale Wedding packages start at $8,000 and include a wedding planner, the ceremony, food and beverages, flowers and table decorations"

If they can afford it, why shouldnt pole smokers be allowed to purchase the "Fairy Tail" Wedding?

Edited by spain

"Disney's Fairy Tale Wedding packages start at $8,000 and include a wedding planner, the ceremony, food and beverages, flowers and table decorations"

If they can afford it, why shouldnt pole smokers be allowed to purchase the "Fairy Tail" Wedding?

Because they shouldn't be "married" in the first place.

When the holiness that is Mickey Mouse is required to preside of the union of two men, then I suppose religious whack-jobs are right. Nothing is sacred anymore.

Have you ever heard Mickey talk? He gay! :D

It has nothing to do with homophobia & everything to do with morals. Just because I don't like it & don't want it flaunted in front of me doesn't mean I'm afraid of it.

The you are just a blind nutsack.

Gays have been around forever. This is nothing new.

I personally hate tatoos, rap music, bikers and bubble gum music, but I don't crusade against them.

A flaming gay man walking down the street as gay as can be is no worse than Britteny Spears shaking her crack at the Super Bowl. Neither should happen or be payed attention to. If you don't like it, just turn the channel, walk away or ignore it.

I personally hate tatoos, rap music, bikers and bubble gum music, but I don't crusade against them.

A flaming gay man walking down the street as gay as can be is no worse than Britteny Spears shaking her crack at the Super Bowl. Neither should happen or be payed attention to. If you don't like it, just turn the channel, walk away or ignore it.

Your non-Colts-related posts are actually pretty intelligent.

:D

You're right, neither should happen and it's getting to the point where you can no longer just turn the channel or ignore it, it's everywhere you turn. If I had kids I don't think I should have to explain why Bob & Neil are lip-locking on the Peter Pan ride at the Disney park, but that's just me I guess.

You're right, neither should happen and it's getting to the point where you can no longer just turn the channel or ignore it, it's everywhere you turn. If I had kids I don't think I should have to explain why Bob & Neil are lip-locking on the Peter Pan ride at the Disney park, but that's just me I guess.

Last I checked, you don't have to be married to kiss. How has your pathetic crusade against marriage spared little Johnny from seeing this?

That's the amazing thing. It is just so idiotic. The freaking government should recognize anyone's marriage. They should only be concerned with the logistical nature of shared property, health benefits, etc. The notion of "marriage" is a spiritual notion that is between the couple and whatever church (if any) they choose to associate with. If some church doesn't want to marry guys, that's cool with me. I just have no idea what noble reason the government has to get involve with this. The only motivation can be to ostracize gays.

You say you're not scared. You say you have "care and compassion". However, everything you say betrays you as some hateful, scared little boy.

IMO, the best way to treat this issue is for the government to not use the word "marriage" and to simply recognize spiritual marriages as a form of civil union. Heterosexual and homosexual civil unions would both be recognized as equal in the eyes of the government. That way, traditional spiritual "marriage" would not have to be redefined.

Last I checked, you don't have to be married to kiss. How has your pathetic crusade against marriage spared little Johnny from seeing this?

That's the amazing thing. It is just so idiotic. The freaking government should recognize anyone's marriage. They should only be concerned with the logistical nature of shared property, health benefits, etc. The notion of "marriage" is a spiritual notion that is between the couple and whatever church (if any) they choose to associate with. If some church doesn't want to marry guys, that's cool with me. I just have no idea what noble reason the government has to get involve with this. The only motivation can be to ostracize gays.

You say you're not scared. You say you have "care and compassion". However, everything you say betrays you as some hateful, scared little boy.

I'm sorry detlef, I didn't mean to insult you. :D