[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Disney is coming out of the closet

I Come In Peace

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

jebuss u are one dum ass mofo .i was agreeing with you but you are wound so tight from lack of male sex that u cant see the roses threw the bathroom stall . :D:tup:

duh um okay... urr so rite that i have sex withh menn :D

Illiterate retard

That's not how I saw it. Agreeing with him? Yes. But it was sort of like, "Wow, Bill actually said something that wasn't stupid. Who's been logging on to Bill's account?"

+1

Edited by Bill Swerski

That would work for me.

See, I'm not so "hateful and scared" after all. :D

Really, I have no problem with gay people being together. I just don't like the lifestyle that MANY of them lead. There are plenty of gay people & couples out there who don't try to push their gayness on everyone and have no problem with that at all.

What is this lifestyle that offends you so much? And how many of these gay/lesbian couples "push" their lifestyle on to you? How do you define "pushing"? (and no anal sex jokes here please. :D )

It kinda sounds judgemental to me...

Most people of faith simply do not want the word "marriage" redefined and their traditions disrespected. The government's use of a secular term like "civil union" to describe BOTH types of committed relationships from a legal standpoint should satisfy the vast majority of people on both sides of this issue.

Most marriage bans that have passed have included language to make sure that gays don't even have the "civil union" option.

What is this lifestyle that offends you so much? And how many of these gay/lesbian couples "push" their lifestyle on to you? How do you define "pushing"? (and no anal sex jokes here please. :D )

Ya know - I gotta disagree a little here. Over the last few months, I've had gayness "pushed" at me pretty hard. :insertjokeshere: Between a guy at my wife's work and two queers at work, I've heard way more about the gay lifestyle than I ever cared to hear. :D and :doh: Granted, the kid at my wife's work is very young, newly "out" and extremely preyed upon by older queers. He describes multiple and sometimes violent partners after each weekend. He's an emotional train wreck. Keep in mind my wife works at a bank, a very professional atmosphere. Nobody will tell him to shutup for fear of a lawsuit.

The two at the manufacturing plant I work with just gross people out talking about their "open relationship." They enjoy shocking people, period. They both continually mouth off about how their lifestyle should "just be accepted." That's all fine and dandy, but they and my wife's coworker are not doing their community any favors. The more they :tup: the more they alienate the very people they seem to want acceptance from.

Ya know - I gotta disagree a little here. Over the last few months, I've had gayness "pushed" at me pretty hard. :insertjokeshere: Between a guy at my wife's work and two queers at work, I've heard way more about the gay lifestyle than I ever cared to hear. :D and :tup: Granted, the kid at my wife's work is very young, newly "out" and extremely preyed upon by older queers. He describes multiple and sometimes violent partners after each weekend. He's an emotional train wreck. Keep in mind my wife works at a bank, a very professional atmosphere. Nobody will tell him to shutup for fear of a lawsuit.

The two at the manufacturing plant I work with just gross people out talking about their "open relationship." They enjoy shocking people, period. They both continually mouth off about how their lifestyle should "just be accepted." That's all fine and dandy, but they and my wife's coworker are not doing their community any favors. The more they :D the more they alienate the very people they seem to want acceptance from.

There's always exceptions. Overall, I think easy parallels can be made between the straight and gay communities when it comes to the issues of "pushing" their sexuality onto people IMO.

There's always exceptions. Overall, I think easy parallels can be made between the straight and gay communities when it comes to the issues of "pushing" their sexuality onto people IMO.

:DPoint taken. I've just been unfortunate enough to hear waaaaaay too much graphic gay sex talk lately. :D:tup: and more :doh: I don't mind so much when people talk about straight sex. :D

:DPoint taken. I've just been unfortunate enough to hear waaaaaay too much graphic gay sex talk lately. :D:tup: and more :doh: I don't mind so much when people talk about straight sex. :D

:D Yeah, it's not so appealing to me either, but in general, unless Jessica Alba is involved I don't really want to hear about other people's sexual exploits, gay or straight.

A little over 45 years ago, my parents went to a justice of peace and got a "marriage license." Neither is religous and therefore, were never "married" in a church.

Are my parents married or do they have a civil union?

They are married. Even most Churches would recognize that they are married... a Civil marriage is still a marriage, they would simply say that they do not have a Sacramental marriage.

First, I'd love to see the government stop recognizing the marriages of all people. It save me quite a bit of money, as long as we get to keep the tax benefits of dependent children.

I have no problem with civil unions, but readily admit that using the work marriage with homosexual couples bothers me. I'm a traditionalist, and marriage is a sacred act.

With regard to public displays of affection, I think it is tacky regardless of the couple. I don't like my kids seeing a man and a woman groping each other, any more than I like my kids seeing two homosexuals groping each other.

Edit to add: Talking about sex in the work place in not cool either regardless of sexual preference, unless it is between good friends or a boss and his busty secretary.

Edited by Perchoutofwater