[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Office

Menudo

The Office is the best comedy on T.V. right now.......

"I grew up on a farm. I have seen animals having sex in every position imaginable. Goat on chicken. Chicken on goat. Couple of chickens doing a goat, couple of pigs watching. Whoever drew this got it exactly right."

:D

Michael: If I could leave you with one thought, remember, it wasn’t me. They are trying to make me an escape goat. If I am fired, I swear to god, that every single piece of copier paper in this town is going to have the F-word on it. The F-word. You have one day.

Pam: One day for what?

Michael: That’s — they always give an ultimatum.

The opening was pretty funny last night, fresh stuff. Jim impersonating Dwights, classic, I could have used another segment of that though.

Andy's girlfriend in High School, pretty funny.

Unfortuanetly I had to miss bits and pieces due to the Wings and Pistons being on at the same time. Hopefully I DVR'd it.

Edited by chiefjay

The opening was pretty funny last night, fresh stuff. Jim impersonating Dwights, classic, I could have used another segment of that though.

That was extremely funny. They could have done an entire episode with that and it wouldn't have gotten old to me!

Agreed that it is the best comedy on TV right now, IMHO!

I watched a few of the first episodes when it first came out on NBC and was generally unimpressed. However, I caught an episode (gathering it was a recent one) while on my flight to Florida on Tuesday and it was hilarious. Followed pairs of people around on sales calls. Really funny. :D Might start watching the show with Black Donnelly's canceled and Friday Night Lights on season hiatus.

I watched a few of the first episodes when it first came out on NBC and was generally unimpressed. However, I caught an episode (gathering it was a recent one) while on my flight to Florida on Tuesday and it was hilarious. Followed pairs of people around on sales calls. Really funny. :D Might start watching the show with Black Donnelly's canceled and Friday Night Lights on season hiatus.

That was a good episode.

+1 for the Office and 30 Rock.

I was dying last week (when Michael pretended he'd kill himself) when he tested with the watermelon off the trampoline and told Dwight to call his lawyer.. "and if it's Stanley's car, ask if he specializes in hate crimes". And then at the end of the ep, it WAS Stanley's car- the look on his face was great.

Also, while the Jim-as-Dwight bit was great, I also liked the Dwight-as-Jim bit at the end, with all the great faces Dwight was trying to make.

It's interesting how the show evolved. When The Office first started, I think it stuck too closely to the British version of the characters, and it really came off flat. But once the characters started evolving, and the actors made them their own, that's when it hit it's stride. I concur, best comedy on TV right now.