[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bad Hotel Rooms

cliaz

Okay, the picture of the spider is really gross!

We stayed in a Maui time-share once that had a sofa-sleeper full of sand and pubes when we opened it up.

We stayed at a motel in south Florida when we went to see Lollapalooza years ago. I heard this buzzing noise right before I was about to crash. Turns out there was a hole in the wall near the AC unit and a hugh hornet's nest was inside. The damn things started flying all over our room. We tried to get another room but the hindu dude told us he had none. Then the s.o.b. wouldn't give us a refund. :D I couldn't sleep in that place with freekin' hornets flying around so we packed up and got another room. One of my buddies caught two or three of the hornets in an empty 32 oz. soda bottle. Right before we left, he went to the front desk, shook up the bottle to really piss off the hornets then opened up the bottle in front of the dickhead clerk. Wish I had my digital camera then.

I will never stay in a nasty Hotel room, I go right down and get my $$ back.

We have this hotel here right down high way from my house called "White House Hotel". Its this sh1tty 10 bedroom crap pile that rents its room for $20 a night. Straight up crack/heroin place. The people I see going in and out there are f'cking terrible.

We have this hotel here right down high way from my house called "White House Hotel". Its this sh1tty 10 bedroom crap pile that rents its room for $20 a night. Straight up crack/heroin place. The people I see going in and out there are f'cking terrible.

But really, its a great area to raise a family... :D

I checked into a Red Roof Inn in downtown Phoenix about 4 years back, and pulled back the bedspread to find a blood stain covering about half the mattress. I go down and tell em somebody got knifed in my room, and demanded my money back. The dude didn't even act surprised about it, let alone apologize! :D

He just gave me my refund and went back to watching TV. And who said customer service is dead?