[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Billups vs.Wade

polksalet

It's hard damn work to argue Wade over Billups given I'm a lifelong Pistons fan.

Funny I didn't see Polk here this time last year :D

You gotta pick your battles son.

• 2 weeks later...

As a Pistons fan there is nothing better than watching the team dismantle the Bulls. Chauncey is an integral part of that. However, I still doubt that the majority of GM's would take Billups over Wade in a straight up situation.

As a Pistons fan there is nothing better than watching the team dismantle the Bulls. Chauncey is an integral part of that. However, I still doubt that the majority of GM's would take Billups over Wade in a straight up situation.

I agree with that statement. Wade sells more spamshirts and is much flashier. Billups can hit the 3 which I believe is more important.

3 times in 4 years for Eastern conference finals.

IMO we just beat the only team in the East that could beat us. we do need for Webber to show up for a whole series though if we want to keep moving on.

Actually this is 5 years in a row in the conference finals for the Pistons. Hasn't been done since the Jordan led Bulls in the early 90's. Kudos to Joe Dumars. Three coaches during those 5 years. He has built a very competitive team.

Actually this is 5 years in a row in the conference finals for the Pistons. Hasn't been done since the Jordan led Bulls in the early 90's. Kudos to Joe Dumars. Three coaches during those 5 years. He has built a very competitive team.

:D

Although I wish we would of kept Carlisle. Dumars has done a great job.

What's your thoughts on Delfino ending up being a special player? I think we have to find a way to get him more minutes next year.

:D

Although I wish we would of kept Carlisle. Dumars has done a great job.

What's your thoughts on Delfino ending up being a special player? I think we have to find a way to get him more minutes next year.

delfino is bench fodder on this squad