Sign in to follow this  
polksalet

Billups vs.Wade

Who will lead their team to the next round of the playoffs?

:D:D:tup::doh::D

What's wrong?

Isn't this a reference to the old Billups -v- Wade debate? Not sure if you're being sarcastic here or not.

Isn't this a reference to the old Billups -v- Wade debate? Not sure if you're being sarcastic here or not.

Oh okay. Yeah, Polk just givin' me chit.

We can continue the argument during the next series.

It's hard damn work to argue Wade over Billups given I'm a lifelong Pistons fan.

Funny I didn't see Polk here this time last year :D

Edited by Puddy

It's hard damn work to argue Wade over Billups given I'm a lifelong Pistons fan.

Funny I didn't see Polk here this time last year :D

You gotta pick your battles son.

Wade is a freak, bit Chauncey is a straigh up baller. That guy is right behind Nash as the guy I would want leading my squad in the playoffs. Dude knows how to play the game.......

As a Pistons fan there is nothing better than watching the team dismantle the Bulls. Chauncey is an integral part of that. However, I still doubt that the majority of GM's would take Billups over Wade in a straight up situation.

As a Pistons fan there is nothing better than watching the team dismantle the Bulls. Chauncey is an integral part of that. However, I still doubt that the majority of GM's would take Billups over Wade in a straight up situation.

I agree with that statement. Wade sells more spamshirts and is much flashier. Billups can hit the 3 which I believe is more important.

I agree with that statement. Wade sells more spamshirts and is much flashier. Billups can hit the 3 which I believe is more important.

Also factoring in is that Wade is the MUCH better player.

bump

3 times in 4 years for Eastern conference finals.

IMO we just beat the only team in the East that could beat us. we do need for Webber to show up for a whole series though if we want to keep moving on.

3 times in 4 years for Eastern conference finals.

IMO we just beat the only team in the East that could beat us. we do need for Webber to show up for a whole series though if we want to keep moving on.

Actually this is 5 years in a row in the conference finals for the Pistons. Hasn't been done since the Jordan led Bulls in the early 90's. Kudos to Joe Dumars. Three coaches during those 5 years. He has built a very competitive team.

Actually this is 5 years in a row in the conference finals for the Pistons. Hasn't been done since the Jordan led Bulls in the early 90's. Kudos to Joe Dumars. Three coaches during those 5 years. He has built a very competitive team.

:D

Although I wish we would of kept Carlisle. Dumars has done a great job.

What's your thoughts on Delfino ending up being a special player? I think we have to find a way to get him more minutes next year.

:D

Although I wish we would of kept Carlisle. Dumars has done a great job.

What's your thoughts on Delfino ending up being a special player? I think we have to find a way to get him more minutes next year.

delfino is bench fodder on this squad