[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Moss goes to Pats

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Linky

It's done except for passing a physical. Great deal for the Pats. Moss, Stallworth, Welker,...not a bad receiving corps.

That is an awesome receiving corp assuming coach can get the most outta Moss. Look out Indy.

This just in: Randy Moss revitalizes his career.

The Patriots will make Moss become part of their system. He will have no choice. Moss won't put up his old Vikings numbers, but, he will be so much better than he was last year.

The Patriots offense just got extremely dangerous. Brady, Maroney, Moss, Stallworth, Welker.....to go along with their great coaching. Look out.

As much as I can't stand them, I have nothing but respect for the Patriots organization. There are very few other teams that I think could convert Moss, but, I am positive that the Patriots will. :D

fixed

Dude, the Randy Moss that played on your pitiful Raiders won't even resemble the one that plays on the Patriots.

This is coming from someone who can't stand the Patriots.

Indy won't make the playoffs, NE has nothing to worry about from them.

Nice bait :D

I for one am not looking forward to playing the Patsies this year. They have made some great off season moves. The combo of Stallworth, Moss, Welker (not as scary) and Brady going against our secondary...I've gotta go....mah breakfast is comin up :D

Dude, the Randy Moss that played on your pitiful Raiders won't even resemble the one that plays on the Patriots.

This is coming from someone who can't stand the Patriots.

I'll believe it when I see it. Randy Moss is Randy Moss, the Vikings were good when he decided not to play because he didn't feel like the ball was going to him enough.

I'll believe it when I see it. Randy Moss is Randy Moss, the Vikings were good when he decided not to play because he didn't feel like the ball was going to him enough.

He is a jacka$$, but, so was Corey Dillon.

This just in: Randy Moss revitalizes his career.

The Patriots will make Moss become part of their system. He will have no choice. Moss won't put up his old Vikings numbers, but, he will be so much better than he was last year.

The Patriots offense just got extremely dangerous. Brady, Maroney, Moss, Stallworth, Welker.....to go along with their great coaching. Look out.

As much as I can't stand them, I have nothing but respect for the Patriots organization. There are very few other teams that I think could convert Moss, but, I am positive that the Patriots will. :D

Thanks Menudo....I'm excited, but it's more of a wait and see excitement. I've got to trust Brady and Bill on this. The minute Moss starts acting up he'll have 55 other guys on his butt....

I'm just :D . There have been Moss rumors around here in the local sports media for weeks, but I never once took them seriously. I have strong misgivings about him being able to turn himself into a hard-working, good citizen but hey, if Dillon can do it maybe Moss can too? :D

In any event, Moss for a 4th rounder is a very smart gamble. He's already agreed to restructure, etc and so forth, so who knows?

Thanks Menudo....I'm excited, but it's more of a wait and see excitement. I've got to trust Brady and Bill on this. The minute Moss starts acting up he'll have 55 other guys on his butt....

moss simply will not act up...he is in the company of competent coaching staff and quarterback...he knows he cant question them...and he wont feel as if hes working with inferior talent and incompetent coaches

Don't turn Oakland's mistake into a Pats mis-step.

Oakland gave up a starting LB and the 7th overall pick in the 2005 draft for Moss.

The Pats gave up a 4th round pick and will have the leverage to cut him if he pulls any of the crap he's pulled in the past.

Just be happy your song came true....

:D Edited by charty