[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Which NE player benefits most from Moss...

Ralph Furley

I'm going to go out on a limb here...

Brady.

:D Put me out on the same limb. :D

NFL wise - I agree with the Maroney comments - will really allow him to grow into the back a lot of people think he'll be.

Fantasy wise - Brady just maybe moved to the number 1 fantasy QB. He's been putting up mostly top 5 QB numbers with average and below avg WR. Now, he's got two hugely talented players, and if Stallworth stays healthy (always a ?) and Moss stays 'sane' (in NE, gotta think he will), could be looking at a 4500 / 35TD type of year.

All i know is , if Moss plays without being a fool. The Pats are now the team to beat.

NFL wise - I agree with the Maroney comments - will really allow him to grow into the back a lot of people think he'll be.

Fantasy wise - Brady just maybe moved to the number 1 fantasy QB. He's been putting up mostly top 5 QB numbers with average and below avg WR. Now, he's got two hugely talented players, and if Stallworth stays healthy (always a ?) and Moss stays 'sane' (in NE, gotta think he will), could be looking at a 4500 / 35TD type of year.

If Brady throws for that much, they're losing way too much. You don't air it out when you have the kind of lead that they'll have many weeks.

I'd say Stallworth will see a lot of single coverage with Moss lined up across from him. Great news for a guy whose proved he can be a #1.

I agree. as usual his hammy will be the concern.

If he proved that, he would still be in New Orleans, or Philly.

He did prove it in those places. he also proved he cannot stop getting hammies.

All i know is , if Moss plays without being a fool. The Pats are now the team to beat.

I agree totally.

I'm say Maroney. From what I've seen Randy really doesn't have an upper hand to Stallworth or Welker. Maybe I'm wrong and he's just been holding back but I don't think it is the big deal many are making it out to be. Either way Randy does demand a presence for a defense that should open more lanes to Maroney.

Fantasy wise, until proven otherwise, I dont care who is on what team, Peyton Manning is #1. Brady might be 2nd now, but I still have Carson Palmer above him.

Fantasy wise, until proven otherwise, I dont care who is on what team, Peyton Manning is #1. Brady might be 2nd now, but I still have Carson Palmer above him.

New England's offense is now better than Cincy. Brady will have 30+ touchdowns but I do not think he goes over 4000 yards. Maroney's value skyrockets. No one will put eight in the box and the Pats will be killing off a lot of time at the end of games, but with that said I say that Watson benefits more than anyone. Teams will have to roll coverage towards Moss meaning Watson is now covered by a LB not a S. He will torch any LB that tries to guard him. I would move him way up your boards. Top 3.

Edited by Belichick

I am not a fan of the Patriots but I am a fan of the organization and how they repeatedly outscout and outwit the rest of the NFL! This draft has just solidified my thoughts! I forgot who the GM is but can he come to work for the Broncos?

P.S. The Broncos will kick their arses if we play them this year!

I am not a fan of the Patriots but I am a fan of the organization and how they repeatedly outscout and outwit the rest of the NFL! This draft has just solidified my thoughts! I forgot who the GM is but can he come to work for the Broncos?

P.S. The Broncos will kick their arses if we play them this year!

They do not have a GM label in the organization but Scott Pioli and Belichick share responsibility when talking to their lead scout, Miss Cleo.