Sign in to follow this  
Goopster24

Tom Brady is such a nice guy

Brady and Moss will be a force to be reckoned with, the Patriots scare me more than ever now.

I'm not convinced Moss becomes a Team Player. He's acted and said FAR WORSE than Dillon ever did before he went to the pats so that comparison doesn't work for me.

Randy Moss = Cancer. Keep in mind he now plays for a team that won't hesitate to bench his ass if he starts 'taking plays off.'

It is awfully hard to be a cancer in Tom Brady's huddle. Randy will be forced to figure it out. He will cause trouble if one or both of the two following scenarios come true--1. Randy isn't getting the ball 2. Randy isn't getting the ball. He is going to get the ball. There will be no problems.

It is awfully hard to be a cancer in Tom Brady's huddle. Randy will be forced to figure it out. He will cause trouble if one or both of the two following scenarios come true--1. Randy isn't getting the ball 2. Randy isn't getting the ball. He is going to get the ball. There will be no problems.

Agreed.

Nice guy my ass. He's trying to reduce his income so that the annual hit he'll be paying to supermodels in paternity suits is reduced.

I'm not convinced Moss becomes a Team Player. He's acted and said FAR WORSE than Dillon ever did before he went to the pats so that comparison doesn't work for me.

Randy Moss = Cancer. Keep in mind he now plays for a team that won't hesitate to bench his ass if he starts 'taking plays off.'

In case you hadn't noticed, Moss' teammates LOVE him. TO is a "cancer". Moss is anything but...

Did you start this group about how Tom Brady is a nice guy? Are you stupid?

Who are you?

Seriously... :D

:D Agreed.

At least give us something semi-intelligent before you run your mouth.

ESPN's Chris Mortensen reports that Brady did not take a pay cut;

So he's deferring the money. Probably helps during tax time.